JackZ
Posting on behalf of JackZ, any replies unless other specified are from JackZ himself directed through me:

Your name: JackZ back then, it's just 'Jack' now.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95267893

Your ban ID: 74245  

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: ToS

Involved: Nobody but myself is to blame. Nobody.

Why we should unban you:
For those that remember me, it's JackZ again, i am appealing my ToS ban not because it was unjust, unfair or biased, but because i admit my mistakes and although some are you are very passionate about your work here on Fearless, i believe you should find the forgiveness in your heart to give me a second chance. You don't even need to unban me in a whole, you could even shorten it if you feel that's neccessary.
I played here a lot, and i would like to think i helped the community a lot way back when as well, and all i'm asking for is forgiveness and a second chance, i know what i did was wrong and i have reformed from the time i was banned.
If you choose to unban me or shorten my ban, i will be good as gold, you have my word.
-JackZ, Former Teacher.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
You might have helped the community in the past, but after resigning as a teacher you became one of the most toxic players Fearless has seen through the years. Not enough with you coming on the servers purely to minge, you also shared and edited pictures that ghost killer leaked from the admin office.

I fail to see how you deserve a 2nd or is it 3rd chance here at Fearless, you brought all the shit upon yourself and should accept the consequences of your actions.
I have changed, i may have been a total dick in the past, but now? I have changed as a person, i have grown more mature and i am ready to prove this.

Please give me a second chance, you will not regret it.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Appeal has been posted far too early after being denied the first time.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]