Cox
Your name: Cox just wants bad bitches

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93479281

Your ban ID: 74081

Banned by: 2 of staff team.

Reason: ToS

Involved: Numberous of people

Why we should unban you:

You should unban me because i very well experienced player over gmod. I think i deserve one more chance at FL to show that i am a well earned player through out the servers.

Thinks its time to let go of your grudges of me and let me play again.

New year New me

New me New FL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-crgQGdpZR0
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Please add the staff members names, otherwise they will not be notified of this ubr.
"MasterNoda and Reebs"

from Cox
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Considering I'm the banning administrator for the ban ID you provided, I'll get straight to the point.

Firstly, please forgive me for any grammatical or spelling errors in this post, as I am typing on my phone because my internet is currently down for unknown reasons.

Now, you were originally banned for TOS, if I am not mistaken, I'll have to double check when I can get to my PC again. You used the account that I banned in order to circumvent the ban you were given, and, as you are aware, Double Accounting is a violation of the Fearless Terms of Service. You proceeded to DA ingame, on the Forums, and in Teamspeak, and were punished accordingly by either myself or another staff member every time. The actions I just described show absolutely no regard for the rules that we have in place.

How can you convince not only myself, but the rest of the staff team that you've truly changed and won't do what you have done to land yourself in the position you are today?

Its nothing about grudges against yourself or those you associated with that got you into this position, rather your actions.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The words of Cox himself (sorry Reebs)

"I refuse to speak to reebs for being to inexperienced and like a higher staff member or anyone of the admin team who was there when I was not banned"
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Someone like you who were a teacher for such a long time, definetly know the server rules well enough to not break them.
Yet you managed to break pretty severe rules on purpose, and I really do not see a reason to give you another chance, when other players with the same violations rarely get a second chance so shortly after their suspension.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]