Joe's fireman blacklist
Name: Joe
Blacklist ID: 87128
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120278589
Ban reason: minging around, warned to stop, many complaints'
Staff member who blacklisted me: [FL] Holdem
Why should we unblacklist you?:

Me, Frost and another guy who I forgot the name of, we're playing as fireman. The night before me and frost did the same, and we even played with Soulripper. We had lots of fun and Soulripper didn't complain and was all fine with it.

The next day we decided to do it again. Only this time Holdem picked us up and he told us to be more careful because he got many complains. We did what he told us and watched out with the driving and such. We put out every single fire there was. When we had nothing to do and we're just having fun and driving around. We were not bothering anyone since it was around downtown motors where bearly anyone is. We dicided to have a look at the nightclub . We got out and just looked around. After we got another call, only I went there. The fire was at connectivity so I was there fairly quick. Frost and the other guy stayed at the nightclub. When I came back from putting out the fire, Holdem picked up frost and the other guy. I came walking arkund the corner, and he picked me up too, but I wasn't even involved in what they were doing at that time since I wasn't even around. He also gave me the blacklist even though I was just doing my job.

That was the whole story. Frost can confirm this story. Thanks for your time

I was present during this situation as a paramedic. Joe and Frost were making this Fireman roleplay in a very different way but they still made a good job, answering all the requests. People got annoyed because Joe was using the voice radio when responding to the fireman requests. He was doing this using a very loud voice which I did not find annoying but others did. However, I do not understand why Holdem would blacklist Joe because of his roleplay when SoulRipper previously, the same hour gave Joe a roleplaypoint for the exact same roleplay. Joe did nothing different before he was blacklisted, it was the same roleplay. I got very surprised when I saw this blacklist and the reason to this blacklist is also very unclear in my opinion. There might have been something I missed but I did not notice any rulebreakage even though I was being present.
Since this was been posted exactly a week ago, and no staff (Spear still was a veteran when he posted his reply) has responded, does this mean the blacklist gets removed from my record? That's what the rules say

Approved