Leon's voice
Leon is a good player on fearless , he know how to RP and know the rules and know every thing , but people just make funny of his voice and its saddly Sad
Leon's a great kid, he means no harm. Sometimes I wish people would resort to more calming methods and offering a helping hand, not everyone is a minge or purposely breaks the rules, we're a community.

Community is linking us all together, we all love Fearless and Leon is included in that. It's a place he comes to have fun, speak with his mates and 'escape' the real world. Be nice to one another, not just Leon, but we should learn to accept anyone into the community and always be friendly.

I've always had plenty of fun playing with Leon, he's a cool guy.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Robbtja, Random, Reebs
Hi all,
As Leon's brother I personally find this thread extremely offensive and upsetting. It is not needed that people are to section him out and choose to make a thread about the boy's voice. Leon is just like me and you. He is just a teenage getting by his day to day life and enjoying the things he does. It isn't needed that this thread is posted and I would advise just treating him like an everyday kid. The voice of Leon, Is special and must I say that everyone is unique.

In near future, Please don't section my brother out to be some kind of sacred creature.
The following 1 user Likes Aston's post:
  • Reebs
Yeah just like DVN said, sometimes Leon can be difficult to understand and it can be frustrating in some situations however just keep calm and pactiant with him and you'll soon understand what he is saying. He can rp really well and is a valued member of Fearless, hope he sticks around for a long time!
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Right laddies and lassies, Leon is the best. He is enthusiastic and a really fun person to be around. He is willing to do anything in a roleplay and always wants people to have fun. He ha spent over 700 hours playing and that is dedication. In my eyes, there is nothing wrong with Leon and he is like everyone else, no differences. No need to be a wanker about it.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Why is this even a thread? Leon shouldn't have to go through this. I'm sure he already has enough going on so why don't you stop bullying the poor boy and get on with your own lives. If it's that much of a problem for you then mute him or avoid him. This is pathetic and very inappropriate. Close this thread and grow up!
Well as long as he gets treated no better than anyone else I'm absolutely  fine with him being here.

If you want people to stop shit talking why are you making a thread exsactly about that? (My Opinion)
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
I just have trouble with understanding him sometimes.

But he always repeats it for me so that's nice.

Cute guy
Out of respect for Leon and Aston the thread has been closed. If Leon wishes for it to be reopened then he can contact a member of staff.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]