Fearless 2017 Theme Logo
(01-02-2017, 03:39 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 03:06 PM)Envy Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 11:12 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Is there any way you can make the dropdown menu less sh*t?

& Background
None of us that were helping out Soul with all this had any issues with the dropdown menu, but I'll tell soul it needs fixing for some.
As for the background, it's a temporary replacement.
We'll still be looking into getting a high quality/resolution background.

Just keep in mind this is still a work in progress.
If you're having too many issues with it, simply use another theme for the time being.

I know, I am not having any problems with the dropdown menu either.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(12-31-2016, 11:09 PM).Panda. Wrote: There is another problem, in the 'Like Post' option. The hand is inside of the writing:

[Image: ac5c3c26dc8576a69a7e01cd03ea2e76.png]

I don't know if it is supposed to be like that or not though.

Same goes with the 'Unlike Post' option:

[Image: ef1ad4797d97f147f5dab1bff157ccfc.png]

The 'Like Post' writing also seems to be in bold, unlike the other post options.

Fixed

If it's not live yet, try Shift + F5
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Jonas, Panda, Tomo, Envy, Reebs, trxsh
It's amazing how some fresh HD icons can make everything look slicker Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Envy, Arkten, RobotDuck
Are you using Jquery or just CSS? Just wondering
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
What browsers are you using? I was using Chrome but it stopped working so I'm using Firefox. The drop-down on chrome worked but not on Firefox. Might be it.
The dropdown didn't work for me yesterday when the theme was forced upon all forum users, however, later the same day it seemed like it began working again. I just changed my theme back to the theme and I can see that the Dropdown is working fine for me now, might have been fixed?
(01-03-2017, 12:24 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: The dropdown didn't work for me yesterday when the theme was forced upon all forum users, however, later the same day it seemed like it began working again. I just changed my theme back to the theme and I can see that the Dropdown is working fine for me now, might have been fixed?

It was never an issue for me. was it only for a few people?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(01-03-2017, 01:21 PM)Rαtαtσskrr Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 12:24 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: The dropdown didn't work for me yesterday when the theme was forced upon all forum users, however, later the same day it seemed like it began working again. I just changed my theme back to the theme and I can see that the Dropdown is working fine for me now, might have been fixed?

It was never an issue for me. was it only for a few people?

Seems like it.
Hmm, I'm still getting the problem I had in my gif. I use Firefox, so maybe that's the problem?
(01-03-2017, 02:21 PM)RobotDuck Wrote: Hmm, I'm still getting the problem I had in my gif. I use Firefox, so maybe that's the problem?

Maybe, I use Chrome and it's fine.