Generations Player Report
Why was my post edited?
(01-01-2017, 06:13 PM)DreeBott Wrote: Many will probably call me an "ass-licker" now, but honestly Generation spends his time Administrating the server to make the experience on the server for normal players better and yet you report the slightest thing about him?
Just seems really ungrateful in my opinion...
I mean, yes, you should report people who break the rules, no matter if they're part of the staff team or not, but either way it just seems very ungrateful...

You're contradicting yourself like all the way trough that statement?
Seriously flawed logic either way claiming it seems ungrateful, when in reality all it is is unfair towards the playerbase if Generation would be left unpunished when regular players are not.
(01-01-2017, 07:35 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 06:13 PM)DreeBott Wrote: Many will probably call me an "ass-licker" now, but honestly Generation spends his time Administrating the server to make the experience on the server for normal players better and yet you report the slightest thing about him?
Just seems really ungrateful in my opinion...
I mean, yes, you should report people who break the rules, no matter if they're part of the staff team or not, but either way it just seems very ungrateful...

You're contradicting yourself like all the way trough that statement?
Seriously flawed logic either way claiming it seems ungrateful, when in reality all it is is unfair towards the playerbase if Generation would be left unpunished when regular players are not.

Did I say he should stay unpunished?
Did I say he can do whatever he wants? 
No I didn't, I just said that it's ungrateful (in MY eyes) to make a player report against him for such a minor thing If it's a rulebreak or not)
Whatever Generation did isn't against any server rule.

Multiple people already told that going undercover as a Police Officer going into a criminal group is normal and everyone that goes undercover does something similar. The feature of being able to change the jobs color is currently only for staff, and this could change in the future, I do not know what the intention is of the command.

I'm going to close the thread cause its only going to be angry posts of staff having the abillity what others do not. You can await judgement in the Player Report

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • DreeBott
Cough, you didn't actually close it.
Regardless I don't think you should just close this thread, since there's no valid reason to at the moment.
Seems a bit like censoring.

People can have adult discussions on here, if someone goes out of line you simply warn the person and remove the post.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Haarek, Ghost
I don't get this why does this rule even exhist it seems like an easy way for one of "those" people who have their eyes stapled open who look for reasons to ban people. At the end of the day when it comes to rules i ask myself am i ruining other people's fun if ya then i don't do what i was gonna do if no then i do it. Although i do get why you guys are angry with the belief in the double standard and all. Someone should put up a case, like look for someone in the bans page who was banned for changing their IC name to something they shouldn't have and then compare it with generation's case then there would be more substance to arguing this rather than jizzing out hate.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Arkten
Nah fam
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Arkten