Player report on Saul Goodman (Tomo)
Name of player: Saul Goodman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56134140

Time in GMT: 22:55

Server: v4b1

Summary: Abuseing the move body tool also shooting and punching a ragdolled body. He is a veteran ( a old admin) and he should give the example of how to be and not how to abuse the tools and minge whit dead bodies.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwSvOtFM...e=youtu.be
I will reply to this in 1 hour 36 minutes after I have watched Sully.

Thanks.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hello,

First, I'd like to set the scene. This body belongs to a man named Billy. Billy had been running around, teasing and dancing around myself, the security guard and the SRU sergeant for quite some time. The SRU sergeant had been in support of this rebellious citizen’s downfall for a while as he had repeatedly been a nuisance to us. Just prior to this video, Billy hugged me without consent. I proceeded to taze him and I believe as I was moving him to the front of my Suburban, he died (it was a complete accident as there was a few people around the area and he ended up getting stepped on or stuck between something). 

Noticing that he was deceased, I proceeded to carefully pick him up and place him on the bonnet of my Suburban. The security guard then attempted to use the move body tool to reposition the man, which lead to the body sliding on to the floor because the security guard clearly lacks skill in the art of body moving.

*Your video starts here*

I proceeded to pick up the body and move him over to the chrome Mercedes which was parked outside the Nexus. Here are my reasons for doing this. As a member of the Strategic Response Unit, I have found myself accountable for the accidental death of a citizen. If the President found out, I could get demoted or worse. I do not want this blood on my hands, so naturally, I try to frame someone else. I placed the body in front of the Mercedes so that it looked as though the Mercedes had collided with the man and caused his death. I even made statements supporting this story over the government radio as well as over local voice chat.

Then comes the shot and the swinging of my fists. As I said earlier, the SRU Sergeant was well aware of Billy and had even ordered us to be on the look out for Billy and his antics. So when Billy was dead and being held in the air by the security guard, I noticed the Sergeant was just inside the Nexus doors (as seen in the video at 0:53). As any loyal Unit would, I wanted to impress my Sergeant. I raised my gun at the body and aimed to show the Sergeant and the rest of the SRU that I had dominance over the pain in the ass which used to be Billy. At this moment, a shot (or possibly 2 shots, it’s hard to see) was discharged from my weapon. This was in fact a misclick (hence I typed “mis click” in Local OOC at the time). However, this shot would not be out of place even if I had meant it. This wasn’t the most perfect government force, there was clearly some corruption there based on me trying to frame a Mercedes driver and the Sergeant being in support of this man’s downfall. My shot to the already dead body would have just furthered my corrupt roleplay against a nuisance of a man who had already been in trouble with the police on multiple accounts. Anyway, I’m going off on a tangent. This was a misclick, I am just preparing for if you don’t believe me. Similar situation with the swinging fists, I don’t think this was particularly out of character, based on the situation and legacy of Billy. At the end, the Sergeant congratulated and thanked my character for sorting out Billy.

What you are claiming to be an abuse of the body mover tool was actually a valid attempt at roleplay. Notice how long the ragdolled player waited before clicking respawn? He was going along with the roleplay and did not respawn until after it was finished. You can ask the SRU Sergeant, the Security Guard or even Billy himself and they will tell you we were roleplaying.

The manner in which I used the body mover tool in this video and situation was not that of a body tool abuser. Why is that the immediate assumption as soon as anyone uses that tool? Did I intentionally smash the body into the ground? No. Did I carefully and realistically (if that word can even be used when using an outstretched finger to essentially use the Force on a ragdolled body) move a body into a location which supported my roleplay successfully? Yes.

I'll admit, this situation is not one of my most proud roleplays. I understand that to others, it could seem a bit immature or mingy. If this is the case then I apologise profusely for this inconvenience, however I can assure you this was not my intention. I know better than to do such a thing.

Thanks,

Tomo

Note: Also involved were [FL:RP] Ryan :) and I'm not gay but $5 is $10
How did you even end up in a situation with "Billy" in the first place as an SRU? What kind of strategic response did Billy need for dancing?

Not only does this look mingy as hell, you and your friends' portrayal or how an SRU roleplay is doesn't set quite the example towards others.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I'm not quite sure I understand your question? This entire situation was happening in and around the Nexus Lobby and outside the Nexus, including on the other side of the road by my Suburban. Billy didn't "need a strategic response" and one was not requested, but as it was the SRU he was teasing and it was occurring around the front of the Nexus, we were well within our rights to deal with him ourselves. Like I said, Billy hugged me without consent as well as running across the roads recklessly and swinging his fists at everyone, to name just a few of his incidents.

I really don't see what rules I have broken here? The only thing I see that is an issue here is that I'm not setting a superb example of how SRU roleplay could be done. I suppose I was roleplaying within the less serious half of the "Semi-Serious" title that the server holds.
What I'm trying to say is that as an SRU, you shouldn't have to deal with a situation like Billy.
You're supposed to respond to things suchas raids, etc. But of course I shouldn't need to explain this to you.

You'll be blacklisted off SRU for failing to roleplay your job.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]