Leaving for now. But will be back in the new year.
(12-29-2016, 07:54 PM)Agorith Wrote: I think you actually broke the record for shortest duration of being a Teacher.
Cya.

I wouldent say that's a good thing........ Thinking
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

In my opinion giving a month ban for bypassing the AFK timer is a wee bit harsh as it is also your first ban.
(12-29-2016, 08:04 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: In my opinion giving a month ban for bypassing the AFK timer is a wee bit harsh as it is also your first ban.

lol it wasn't even a month they gave him a month and 29 days so pretty much 2 months.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(12-29-2016, 08:00 PM)Vegas_ Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 07:54 PM)Agorith Wrote: I think you actually broke the record for shortest duration of being a Teacher.
Cya.

I wouldent say that's a good thing........ Thinking

Neither would I.
3 days as teacher rip.

All just to save that sweet sweet cop spot.
(12-29-2016, 08:07 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 08:04 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: In my opinion giving a month ban for bypassing the AFK timer is a wee bit harsh as it is also your first ban.

lol it wasn't even a month they gave him a month and 29 days so pretty much 2 months.

Not overly harsh at all in this case, seeing as he only just got promoted to Teacher and is held to a higher standard.
It's like being promoted to Moderator and leak a whole bunch of shit 2 days later.
Not meant to provoke an argument, just giving it my 2 cents.
(12-29-2016, 08:26 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 08:07 PM)King Kickass Wrote:

Not overly harsh at all in this case, seeing as he only just got promoted to Teacher and is held to a higher standard.
It's like being promoted to Moderator and leak a whole bunch of shit 2 days later.
Not meant to provoke an argument, just giving it my 2 cents.

Fair enough it's just that personally i never understood the correlation between long ban times and people not committing another offence.  I just find it weird that people are banned for an extremely long time.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I think you beat Georgy, gj!
Sad to see you get demoted, everybody makes mistakes... See you soon :)
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Vegas_
See you Vegas!
I still appreciate what you have done and what you wanted to do for the community. Thanks for everything!
The following 2 users Like Spear's post:
  • Robbtja, Vegas_
Bye Friend Sad
Elsker dig
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Vegas_