UBR
Your name: Nuka

Your blacklist ID: 76768, 76767, 76766

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:6148371[/b]

Reason: BRA (70554) - RDM | Shooting injured bodies | CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: Awestruck

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I have 850 hours on Fearless and have not played for months and months simply because of this blacklist. I believe that with my experience of roleplaying and prominence within the community in past times, I would be able to make a return refreshed upon the rules enforced here.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I personally think you should play out the rest of your blacklist. I'm not too sure what your activity has been like since you posted this, but if it is low, it only shows that you don't care about this blacklist and have at least attempted to play with your punishment still active.

If the concluding Administrator believes that Nuka should be unblacklisted, then so be it. Just note that the UBLR doesn't prove his innocence, and is merely his apology.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(01-02-2017, 07:01 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: If the concluding Administrator believes that Nuka should be unblacklisted, then so be it. Just note that the UBLR doesn't prove his innocence, and is merely his apology.

Thank you for regurgitating what is obvious from every aspect of the post.
Nuka
Not a great attitude for someone who wants to be unblacklisted in my opinion...
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(01-03-2017, 12:13 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Not a great attitude for someone who wants to be unblacklisted in my opinion...

I don't believe I've been inappropriate in my response to you. This blacklist has greatly damaged my roleplay; there are few roles available to me to play on fearless due to the breadth of these blacklists and I believe not playing for 2/3 months can be deemed sufficient apology, punishment and 'rehab'. Thus it is obvious that this is not a denial of guilt and instead an appeal.
Nuka
There's only 5,5h left in the blacklist.

6-8h BL equals a 24h ban. I recommend you just play the hours off.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-03-2017, 02:13 PM)Infernaw Wrote: There's only 5,5h left in the blacklist.

6-8h BL equals a 24h ban. I recommend you just play the hours off.

This is quite difficult. I cannot do any government RP, any underground RP, and my ability to do jobs such as the Gun Dealer and Chef is severely weakened. If a 6-8HBL equals a 24h ban surely I can be taken as having paid off my time?
Nuka
Your blacklists were based on this report: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=70554

I feel like the posts in that thread speak for themselves.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]