What mental illnesses do you have?
(12-28-2016, 09:54 PM)Midget Wrote: Thank you Sharpshooter, I was on the brink of suicide before I saw this thread.

His last words... ^
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 4 users Like Pear's post:
  • Broccoli, ShadowPurple, Panda, Haarek
(12-28-2016, 11:04 PM)Joe. Wrote: I'm getting crippling depression because of threads like this. Also hoping you'll find a suicidal person on here? What the actual fuck. Even if you want to help them, why the fuck would you hope for a suicidal person. Smh

You should really put more effort into attentive reading.
Crippling Depression Sad I think I'm going to kill myself because you made this thread. Thanks for making me feel worse about myself.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven
In all seriousness, here. I have Dysgraphia, but I have been managing with it for a while.

For those that don't know, Dysgraphia is a learning disability that makes some people (myself included) struggle with things like Graphs and Shapes in math class, and writing papers in English/Language Arts class.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
This thread makes me suicidal, someone give me a link to a site where I van buy a noose please
After logging on to he fourms I was diagnosed with depression the next day because of the amount of shit on here.
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Panda
<Insert joke about getting mental illness from this thread here>
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
ITT we're all special snowflakes
I suffer with OCD that revolves around the number 3.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(12-31-2016, 05:30 PM)Envy Wrote: I suffer with OCD that revolves around the number 3.

4 character name
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.