Create reading out the bee movie script stream

okay this turned into a rust stream apparently
Well...

To all known laws of aviation..
The following 4 users Like Create's post:
  • Emil, Broccoli, Haarek, RobotDuck
Okay I give in, can someone please explain to me what all of this "Bee movie" stuff is all about? Why is everyone so fascinated with this film all of the sudden? I personally think it's mediocre.
(12-28-2016, 12:03 AM)NJperry Wrote: Okay I give in, can someone please explain to me what all of this "Bee movie" stuff is all about? Why is everyone so fascinated with this film all of the sudden? I personally think it's mediocre.

Its the same as everything else, memes for some reason. Like the "We are number 1" trend. Its all ridiculous in my eyes...
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • DreeBott
(12-28-2016, 12:24 AM)Eclipze Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 12:03 AM)NJperry Wrote: Okay I give in, can someone please explain to me what all of this "Bee movie" stuff is all about? Why is everyone so fascinated with this film all of the sudden? I personally think it's mediocre.

Its the same as everything else, memes for some reason. Like the "We are number 1" trend. Its all ridiculous in my eyes...

its like having an inside joke with ur friends but instead its with everyone

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
The following 3 users Like Amiity's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, RobotDuck, Random
(12-28-2016, 05:31 PM)Amiity Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 12:24 AM)Eclipze Wrote:

its like having an inside joke with ur friends but instead its with everyone

And like an inside joke, it degrades over time. As it's being shared and joked around with more and more on too many different sites, it degrades, slowly fades away until finally hitting rock bottom as Buzzfeed or some other mainstream media starts using it - and at that point, you know that it's already too late. The joke is over. Nothing can be said or done to fix it - the joke is dead, done, finished, it will never come back, it has faded into obscurity. As the mainstream media keeps using it for months, years to come, it thins out, becoming worse, more morbid. And at that point, you know what insanity is like, because you've already experienced it.
What a pile of horseshit
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-28-2016, 08:30 PM)Marty Wrote: What a pile of horseshit

Arent we all...
No clue why, But I literally sat here and just watched you play rust till the end
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Emil