Government Overhaul
I can see there have been a few comments regarding limelight also having some of these features that we have developed. I still don't get this whole FL-LL controversy that is going on, it's two different communities using the same core gamemode, in the end we will always end up developing things that will look similar. 

Just because limelight has a nexus database doesn't mean that they have a trademark disallowing everyone in the world to make such items, the same goes for Fearless updates, just because we now have wheel clamps available doesn't mean that limelight is not allowed to make wheel clamps for their servers. 
We are two different communities that are using the same gamemode, we might seem a lot different from each other, but in the end we are quite similar. 

Eclipze
If you feel like limelight is oh-so-good compared to Fearless, be my guest, go there and take your huge amount of salt with you please. We don't need people like you in the community, you don't bring anything positive to the community anyways. 
As explained further up, yes, limelight developed a nexus database far before we did, but that doesn't mean we aren't allowed to make what the community wants.

Sorry for the short rant peeps, I just feel like people take the whole l¡mel¡ght-Fearless episode in an extremely childish way. Just because you play one place doesn't mean you have to ruin other players experience on the other community. 

I hope you will enjoy the update, and please do not turn this thread into a flame war. 

Have a good night!
The following 5 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Spear, Agorith, Arkten, Emil, Ghost
(12-26-2016, 02:37 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote: I can see there have been a few comments regarding another community also having some of these features that we have developed. I still don't get this whole FL-LL controversy that is going on, it's two different communities using the same core gamemode, in the end we will always end up developing things that will look similar. 

Just because another community has a nexus database doesn't mean that they have a trademark disallowing everyone in the world to make such items, the same goes for Fearless updates, just because we now have wheel clamps available doesn't mean that another community is not allowed to make wheel clamps for their servers. 
We are two different communities that are using the same gamemode, we might seem a lot different from each other, but in the end we are quite similar. 

Eclipze
If you feel like another community is oh-so-good compared to Fearless, be my guest, go there and take your huge amount of salt with you please. We don't need people like you in the community, you don't bring anything positive to the community anyways. 
As explained further up, yes, another community developed a nexus database far before we did, but that doesn't mean we aren't allowed to make what the community wants.

Sorry for the short rant peeps, I just feel like people take the whole l¡mel¡ght-Fearless episode in an extremely childish way. Just because you play one place doesn't mean you have to ruin other players experience on the other community. 

I hope you will enjoy the update, and please do not turn this thread into a flame war. 

Have a good night!

Whilst the content will always be very similar with many aspects, what bothers me personally is the blatant copy of the UI of the nexus arms. I mean, it's not the fact that it has the same functions, but rather that it is a complete copy of how it looks. I don't know who did it, but small details like that shouldn't be overlooked.

I'm not on anyone's side in terms of copying content, as Ido agree with you that the content will be the same. But it's how you wrap it (design of UI basically) that makes each server unique to its own.

Very nice update nevertheless. It's well needed and will of course be even greater with some minor additions to enhance the (most important) role play, government rp that is.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Rylund, Jono
I might have missed this - but are there any restrictions on each item? Like RPP?

I applaud you for the an/pr camera put down-effect! Much like battlefield sweps,  which are really clever.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(12-26-2016, 02:58 AM)Floodify Wrote: I might have missed this - but are there any restrictions on each item? Like RPP?

I applaud you for the an/pr camera put down-effect! Much like battlefield sweps,  which are really clever.

No RPP restriction on anything
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Fuck Christmas presents under the tree, this is the real Christmas present
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Absolutely amazing, I'm excited to try this out on the servers!
Question to devs regarding arms locker:
So now all cops will get access to free m4 ump and mp5, am I right?
I can finally Clamp cars and act as a parking officer! Thanks for adding my suggestion!
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Can you switch on your lights/sirens in the unmarked car?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy