Government Overhaul
Such a shame to see people attacking our hardworking developers and contributors here.

From my time as an administrator here I've seen a bunch of things which I have been extremely hyped for and also very impressed over. The easy option is to just assume that they have copied these ideas from another community, but I have seen the hard work and dedication our team have put into these updates and I know everyone in the community is also knowledgeable and thankful for this. These updates have been crafted from scratch and take a long time to work on, especially since we haven't had extremely active developers over the recent months.

Sorry for the rant but I thought I'd back up and congratulate these 3 dedicated members of the community on their amazing update. I hope you all enjoy it, I know I do.
P.S The dodge charger is literally Heaven personified.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Random
Such a cancerous update tbh. Copied from other communities probably.
(12-26-2016, 04:42 PM)Kahjo Wrote: Such a cancerous update tbh. Copied from other communities probably.

I think you should shut it as you start to overdo it.
The following 3 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Random, Broccoli, Arkten
(12-26-2016, 04:42 PM)Kahjo Wrote: Such a cancerous update tbh. Copied from other communities probably.

Funny how you call it a "cancerous update" yet you seemed to be enjoying it, a lot yesterday/earlier today.

Edit: Anyway. If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything at all.

Great update, once again. Really love the new cars! Though there are some flaws, which is to be expected. Keep up the great work.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Jonas
Where can I download the new content?

Such a cancerous member tbh, who contribuded absolutely nothing to the community except calling out the ones that actually did.
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Random, Broccoli, Danny Boy, Arkten, MasterNoda
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Spam
;DDD I contributed some saltiness, without it, you all would be too sweet to eachother
(12-26-2016, 05:02 PM)Random Wrote:

Funny how you call it a "cancerous update" yet you seemed to be enjoying it, a lot yesterday/earlier today.

Edit: Anyway. If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything at all.

Great update, once again. Really love the new cars! Though there are some flaws, which is to be expected. Keep up the great work.

I didn't play yesterday at all when the update was released... Get ur facts right, and I never said that I was enjoying copied material Wink)
Why are you so mad? Get a grip and learn to be nice for once. The world doesn't revolve around you. If you're going to be a cun­t, fuck off.

OT: Great update.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
This thread will get us nowhere but in a shitstorm.

Thanks for the people enjoying this update...
We hope to bring more entertaining content to you in 2017.

Thread Closed.