Story time with sleepy Tawx
Have I ever told you the story about the time I was confused for a female?
-pats his lap- Take a seat and I'll tell you AAALLLLLLLLLLL about it...

To be honest, it's happened on multiple occasions, the most recent being a couple of weeks ago. It's quite funny, because people either tend to think I'm younger than I really am OR that I have a vagina between my legs. 

So there I was, hitting it up at the clubs with some mates, having a good time celebrating some chick's birthday. Said chick then wanted to make out with me, until my friend inadvertently cockblocked me (he's since apologised). Anyways, moving on...
It's 4 AM and my sis' ex fetches me and my best mate from the club (we're both pretty smashed at this stage). We drop of my mate, and I tell him I don't wanna go home yet, so we end up at this bar... while we're there we end up talking to this very friendly lady (a little too friendly). 

This lady was about late 30's - early 40's, music teacher, chubby with short blonde hair. It was her birthday the day before (keep in mind it's, like, 6:00 am and we're at this bar drinking and chatting away with this random woman). While we're talking to her she keeps slowly inching closer to me (I'm sitting on a barstool, she's standing) and eventually I feel her about to rub herself up against my leg. Calmly, I turn to face the bar and order another drink. Eventually my sis' ex leaves to use the bathroom and I'm alone with this lady. She looks at me and is like "You have a very deep voice for a female."

At this stage I have the trademark Tawxy pokerface game going on, thinking to myself "dafuq dis bish goin on about?"

I calmly explain to her that I am a guy, and that I've always had a penis since the day of my birth.

Her face lights up and she goes "OH! Well, you have a very sexy voice." and I'm just sitting there like "wut ._."... This random lady tried hitting on me when she thought I was a chick, and now she's all like "ayo lemme bounce on dat D big boii".

Eventually she left, and this other girl (pretty sure she was a shroom addict) came up to us and practically pulled down her pants to show us a tat she was having done on her thigh (bar was dark and dingy, shitty lighting so I couldn't for the life of me try and explain what I saw).

Peeps are weird, mang.

TL;DR = Random lady at bar thought I was a chick, tried getting with me before AND after I told her I was a dude, another random chick addicted to shrooms pulled down her pants to show us a tat. 
Moral of the story: Tawx has a babyface.
I can't blame her.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Emil, trxsh
Cool story bro.

I generally laughed! You should make some more stories like this or stories in general!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • trxsh