URB: UnholyWicked
Your name: UnholyWicked (PaperHat in the past)

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:46427274[/b]

Your ban ID: 75174

Banned by: [FL] Reebs

Reason: Double Accounting

[b]Reason why you should be unbanned: To be honest I don't even know when was the last time I logged in :|.[/b]
[b]Anyway, I got banned for double accounting and I have no idea why so... yeah it would be great if you could unban me.[/b]
Hello,

Your account was linked via IP address to a user by the name of "TheUnwelcomeJew", who had admitted to me that he was double accounting.

I have one question for you: Have you ever been in a LAN Party with said user?

Otherwise I will bring this up in internal discussion.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(12-21-2016, 12:47 PM)Reebs Wrote: Hello,

Your account was linked via IP address to a user by the name of "TheUnwelcomeJew", who had admitted to me that he was double accounting.

I have one question for you: Have you ever been in a LAN Party with said user?

Otherwise I will bring this up in internal discussion.

I never was in any LAN Party and he may have admitted to be double accounting but not on my account. I am the only user of my accound and I'd like to see the connection of his IP to my account
Umm hello? still waiting for an answer... I'd like to know when was the last time my account logged into fearlessrp servers and I'd like to see when my account was logged in through another pc (please note that I've changed a pc a bit over 2 years ago)
This is being discussed internally.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(12-22-2016, 09:41 PM)Reebs Wrote: This is being discussed internally.

Uhhh any news?
Do not bump your unban request. I will update you when I can.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(12-24-2016, 03:57 PM)Reebs Wrote: Do not bump your unban request. I will update you when I can.

Ok thanks (btw wasn't trying to bump)
Hello,

After internal discussion we've decided to unban you, however keep the ban on record for future reference.

Approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran