These videos really make you think twice.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I think the first one is pretty stupid - It's basically saying that if you look closely at students and see if there is anything suspicious, you could stop a potential shooting. Just because someone would have an interest in guns doesn't mean that they're any threat or something.

The second one's pretty good though.
(12-11-2016, 02:17 AM)ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ Wrote: I think the first one is pretty stupid - It's basically saying that if you look closely at students and see if there is anything suspicious, you could stop a potential shooting. Just because someone would have an interest in guns doesn't mean that they're any threat or something.

The second one's pretty good though.

It's not only about him being interested in guns.
You can see him getting bullied and him "shooting" the teacher with his hand etc.

OT:
I like both of them
They're both deep
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Random
Not sure if you have ever heard of "The class photo of 99", or Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. 2 teens who performed a school shooting, not too long after this picture was taken:
[Image: ubYvB.jpg]
Look in the top left corner.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I still don't think that using your fingers as guns is signs of performing a school shooting. It's a bit drastic don't you think? I know some people may get a bit angry about what I think, but the problem is with the gun laws in the USA, and I do know that it says stuff like every person has the right to own a firearm to protect themselves in there somewhere, but when you compare the amount of people being victims to gun violence in the USA and in other countries where the gun laws are extremely strict, there's a massive difference.

There was 52 school shootings only last year in the USA. There was only one in the UK this year, and before that the last one was in 2010. Big difference huh?
The first time I watched the first one, It made me laugh a little because I thought I was watching some love story shit and then boom it just hits out of nowhere, I was like wtf is going on.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Not going to lie.
Those videos really got me thinking.

Unfortunately it lies in the human nature, that these videos will open up our eyes. However after a few days we forget all about this, and go back to our "normal behaviour", and these videos would mean jackshit.

Anyhow, I really love these type of videos.
i didnt watch the 2nd one but the 1st one made me lol but then I was in a state of confusion and shock for like 30 seconds. wtf dude