A dummies guide to Aggressive RP.
(12-26-2018, 12:54 PM)Chumps Wrote: Its not really RP is it? more like aggressive bullshittery.

Once again, this is a Help & Support Useful Documents thread, not a discussion thread, if you aren't talking about the guide or contributing to the help and support, don't comment.
(12-26-2018, 12:54 PM)Chumps Wrote: Its not really RP is it? more like aggressive bullshittery.

love stuff like this, especially when it comes from people like you.

so rich. love it.

there is a reason most of the aggressive roleplayers have more RPP's than anyone on the server, because they are most likely better roleplayers than most and that they can also aggressive RP thus giving them more.

You're just upset, probably still from v2d bless.

Dont see how you can have a problem with a fellow community member helping people is cray to me.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • Ranger, SpaghettiFTW
(12-26-2018, 01:10 PM)JackZ Wrote:

Once again, this is a Help & Support Useful Documents thread, not a discussion thread, if you aren't talking about the guide or contributing to the help and support, don't comment.

(12-26-2018, 02:11 PM)perqe Wrote:

love stuff like this, especially when it comes from people like you.

so rich. love it.

there is a reason most of the aggressive roleplayers have more RPP's than anyone on the server, because they are most likely better roleplayers than most and that they can also aggressive RP thus giving them more.

You're just upset, probably still from v2d bless.

Dont see how you can have a problem with a fellow community member helping people is cray to me.

Golden meme
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • Pollux
Why we arguin on a 2016 thread boyz cmon pack it in x
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Chumps, Pollux
Yeah guys you got any questions let me know Smile
Wow! Amazing! Maybe I can finally kill Ghostkiller now!

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • , Wolven
Bit mad you writing this Dobs, you could do with giving it a read!!

The following 3 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Zecon, Kippsee, Wolven
Wow my mind is blown away, after reading this i've finally acquired the confidence to do AggressiveRP.

So thankful for you Dobster on producing this mad guide!

Thanks!
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • god, JoshZ
Thumbs Up 
Just saying when did shotguns need rifle ammo and were classified as an assault rifle?
but apart from that good info on aggressive RP
good job Smile Smile
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
i have a question

can i raid pres if im banned