How to make Fearless great again
(08-22-2017, 03:05 PM)Lewwings. Wrote: To help make FearlessRP great again, 3 issues need to be discussed; STAFF, COMMUNITY & SOULRIPPER.

STAFF:

In order to make FL servers as fun and minge-free as possible, FL should introduce a timetable system. This timetable system would have atleast 1 admin and 1 teacher on at all times, this would help stop those crazy few minutes where the server turns to rule-breaking land. Having 1 teacher on at all times will help those with questions. In my opinion, it is an efficient way of keeping the server clean and active. If this happens, it would cut down the number of times that minges reign tyranny of the servers with props and it might get FL to be recognised as the RP server that always has an admin active to stop those who break rules and ruin RP.

COMMUNITY:

The FL community needs to be more involved in decisions about FL. I'm not talking about knowing what goes on in the Admin Office or more polls. I mean introducing a "Community Lookout" rank. This rank would be for those who can help the server in the event that no admins are present. To obtain the rank you need to show that you can take the duties of the role seriously and show that you wouldn't abuse it. Those in this rank cannot ban, blacklist or give out RPPs, but instead, can do simple tasks to help keep the game flowing in an orderly fashion, those in the "Community Lookout" rank should be able to kick those who minge, break rules or show blatant disrespect to users, they should be able to increase the proplimit of a player if it is necessary and they should be allowed to warn players that clearly are breaking rules. This is just a suggestion, but it would be nice to see this happen as it would help keep the server clean and reward those who want to look after the server and keep it clean.

SOULRIPPER:

Whilst I understand that SoulRipper is the owner and has the power to over-ride decisions that the team make, I still believe that Soul should consult the team before making any big actions/decisions as it would cut down on former or current staff members saying "Soul is the owner and doesn't discuss with team because etc,". It would also look like the staff team are endorsing his decision and maybe even Soul could just regularly ask the community what they want the most (in either new stuff for the gamemode, website, changes, etc.) and the top 2 or 3 are chosen.

That's all I really have to say about how to make FL great again, and if this is necroposting, sorry, I just had to say this.

I agree, If an Admin does not log in at least Once a week they receive a warning and after 3 warnings they get deranked. F u c k they social lives

I completely agree with Community lookout, Anyone who has 200+ hours should be able to kick because 200hours is a lot and they are clearly trusted

Who's Soul?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Lewwings, Tomo
(08-22-2017, 05:12 PM)Envy Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 03:05 PM)Lewwings. Wrote: -SNIP-

I agree, If an Admin does not log in at least Once a week they receive a warning and after 3 warnings they get deranked. F u c k they social lives

I completely agree with Community lookout, Anyone who has 200+ hours should be able to kick because 200hours is a lot and they are clearly trusted

We have lives outside of Fearless, Envy. I for one have a job, school, so on so forth. Sometimes its physically impossible for me to come on.

Community Lookout at 200 hours? You have to be kidding me. This would make Trial Admin redundant and will only be abused.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Thank you.

Your suggestions will be taken into consideration.