great owners
why does every [french] belguim [british] gmod server owners are great at making and growing a couminty ?
or making a bomb ass server
To be honest I havn't seen Soulripper do anything for the server for months (He could be doing a shitload behind the scenes)
I rarely see him online, and when he's online he's not on for long...

I think you might need to thank the devs of FL and the staff for making the server big. (or keeping it big)
(12-06-2016, 02:32 PM)Tekno Wrote: To be honest I havn't seen Soulripper do anything for the server for months (He could be doing a shitload behind the scenes)

I think you might need to thank the devs of FL and the staff for making the server big. (or keeping it big)

I can confirm he's doing sweet nothing behind the scenes, just ask any other staff member or veteran.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(12-06-2016, 02:34 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 02:32 PM)Tekno Wrote: To be honest I havn't seen Soulripper do anything for the server for months (He could be doing a shitload behind the scenes)

I can confirm he's doing sweet nothing behind the scenes, just ask any other staff member or veteran.

Not a convincing story. Why should I believe you?

He was before July he did a lot of things  before I was banned lmao
I've personally only seen Soul on once in my 500 something hours lol.
i once got an message reply from him. does that count?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(12-06-2016, 06:54 PM)RobotDuck Wrote: I've personally only seen Soul on once in my 500 something hours lol.

just because he doesn't play on the server doesn't say he doesn't do a thing.

Im not suprised if what you said is true, since I never seen him online