Dryblood, please review this. - Nudel
Heart 
Dear fearless,

Your name: Polska (Before: Newbszz) i dont know why that name?

Your ban ID: 4466

Banned by: [FL] Dryblood

Server: I am banned from the first server "rp_EvoCity_v2d"

Involved: Only me and the admin.

Why we should unban you: Because i wants to play. Its a long time ago and i realy wants to join the servers. And yes i did failed! Its 100% true. But i miss this server and i wont do it again. I am realy sorry for everything i did wrong. I realy need this server. Admins i respect you and i did much mistakes. I dont do it again! Never!

(My english is not good at all, im dutch)

Greets, Pim Dankers (Real name)

Please,
Could you please explain what you did wrong to actually get the ban in the first place and then tell us why we should unban you or shorten your ban. You 'needing' this server or feeling incredibly sorry is alright, still, anything more to say?
Dare to think!
(12-06-2011, 09:29 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Could you please explain what you did wrong to actually get the ban in the first place and then tell us why we should unban you or shorten your ban. You 'needing' this server or feeling incredibly sorry is alright, still, anything more to say?

Well i was playing with a frend ingame. So he stole a car in the city an drove away with me. I was just a passenger. Well we crashed the car into a wall. So we step out and i tried to push the car back on the street. It did not worked because an admin frozen the car. How did i know that? So on that moment i was banned on your servers. I dont do it again!

That is just what happened.

Seems like you did some FailRP here, randomly stealing a car, whether you friend did it or not, you were involved in it so you deserve the ban just like he does.

In any way, just for FailRP one time the banlength seems quiet long, let's wait for Dryblood to reply.
Dare to think!
(12-07-2011, 06:47 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Seems like you did some FailRP here, randomly stealing a car, whether you friend did it or not, you were involved in it so you deserve the ban just like he does.

In any way, just for FailRP one time the banlength seems quiet long, let's wait for Dryblood to reply.

Yes i deserved this ban but not permanent. im now 3-4 months not played. I want to play fair.
How long do i need to wait for response? When i join i will be kicked in 20 seconds
You where prop pushing cars, I then froze the car and you continued to do so after I said stop, it was not a gentle push, if I had not froze the car it would have shot across the map.

I say no to an unban.
(12-11-2011, 04:50 PM)Dryblood Wrote: You where prop pushing cars, I then froze the car and you continued to do so after I said stop, it was not a gentle push, if I had not froze the car it would have shot across the map.

I say no to an unban.

Thats not what i want to do. Im realy sorry for that if you thinks that happends but i wants to play with frends and i respect your admins! i realy sorry!
I deserve one more chance!

Please!
I realy want response,
I think a permanent ban for one time proppush is quite massive, there is only one past ban on record so I will give you an unban.
Dare to think!