So who played this game as a kid?
(11-30-2016, 04:03 PM).Panda. Wrote: Nah, I sweated this game when I was younger. Anyone else?

[Image: 51XMBP7064L.jpg]

Now this was the best game i have ever played to this day like FUCK GTA 5!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Club penguin anyone? No? Ok...
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Emil
(11-30-2016, 05:00 PM)ELADDD Wrote: Club penguin anyone? No? Ok...

Club Penguin was the first game I played online, what a great game.

I guess I'm banned now or something but hey, it was good!
[Image: The_Legend_of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_Game_Cover.jpg]

ZELDA HELL YEAH
The following 2 users Like Arkten's post:
  • Brikaas, Broccoli
I started playing RuneScape in around 2007, probably the game Ive played the most, then in 09 i started playing world of Warcraft at a really newbie level
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(11-30-2016, 10:44 AM)Emil2205 Wrote: [Image: LEGOISLAND.jpg]

Nothing will beat this gem.

I like when you walked on the traintracks you got flown away by a superhero
The following 2 users Like Zapp's post:
  • Baskingner, Emil
there was this game that i remember from my child hood, when i was 3 dad used to play a game before he went to work, because i was 3 i didn't know how to play it, and i don't remember its name, i remember that its got a sci fi futuristic feel to it, there are guys in green suits and helmets made of glass, And no its isn't halo, this game looks a bit like delta force, plus it was 3rd person and i remember there being a jet pack in it, anybody know that game? ( also, i remember headshotting some dude and his helmet flew off, but it was still on his head due to crappy shit)

Green suits as in power armor, like halo's, but not halo because its 3rd person of sorts, or maybe it was a bit 1st person but still isn't halo, and for reference at the time it was 2005, but the graphics look too crappy to be from 2003-2005
(12-01-2016, 11:44 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: there was this game that i remember from my child hood, when i was 3 dad used to play a game before he went to work, because i was 3 i didn't know how to play it, and i don't remember its name, i remember that its got a sci fi futuristic feel to it, there are guys in green suits and helmets made of glass, And no its isn't halo, this game looks a bit like delta force, plus it was 3rd person and i remember there being a jet pack in it, anybody know that game? ( also, i remember headshotting some dude and his helmet flew off, but it was still on his head due to crappy shit)

Green suits as in power armor, like halo's, but not halo because its 3rd person of sorts, or maybe it was a bit 1st person but still isn't halo, and for reference at the time it was 2005, but the graphics look too crappy to be from 2003-2005

Not Outwars by any chance?
Anyone else remember playing this?

[Image: OqTMM5N.jpg]
[Image: unknown.png]
(12-02-2016, 06:45 AM)Broccoli Wrote: -snip-

[Image: 6ab43ba675724a5bb415497929558ec5.png]

This was my jam.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 2 users Like Pear's post:
  • Broccoli, Baskingner