So who played this game as a kid?
(12-02-2016, 05:42 AM)tawxen Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 11:44 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: there was this game that i remember from my child hood, when i was 3 dad used to play a game before he went to work, because i was 3 i didn't know how to play it, and i don't remember its name, i remember that its got a sci fi futuristic feel to it, there are guys in green suits and helmets made of glass, And no its isn't halo, this game looks a bit like delta force, plus it was 3rd person and i remember there being a jet pack in it, anybody know that game? ( also, i remember headshotting some dude and his helmet flew off, but it was still on his head due to crappy shit)

Green suits as in power armor, like halo's, but not halo because its 3rd person of sorts, or maybe it was a bit 1st person but still isn't halo, and for reference at the time it was 2005, but the graphics look too crappy to be from 2003-2005

Not Outwars by any chance?

HOLY CANNOLIS! THAT IS THE GAME THAT I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS ENTIRE TIME! FOR 11 YEARS I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS GAME! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
(12-02-2016, 12:19 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 05:42 AM)tawxen Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 11:44 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: there was this game that i remember from my child hood, when i was 3 dad used to play a game before he went to work, because i was 3 i didn't know how to play it, and i don't remember its name, i remember that its got a sci fi futuristic feel to it, there are guys in green suits and helmets made of glass, And no its isn't halo, this game looks a bit like delta force, plus it was 3rd person and i remember there being a jet pack in it, anybody know that game? ( also, i remember headshotting some dude and his helmet flew off, but it was still on his head due to crappy shit)

Green suits as in power armor, like halo's, but not halo because its 3rd person of sorts, or maybe it was a bit 1st person but still isn't halo, and for reference at the time it was 2005, but the graphics look too crappy to be from 2003-2005

Not Outwars by any chance?

HOLY CANNOLIS! THAT IS THE GAME THAT I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS ENTIRE TIME! FOR 11 YEARS I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS GAME! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha no problem mate :)

I never played it, but I spent some time using the info you gave to try and find something that looked similar to what you described. 

I'm glad I was able to help :)