[Forum Group] FL MEME Team
(11-23-2016, 08:39 PM)Jan Wrote: This shitposting stuff wasn't funny to start with, but it's really taking a new depth now.

meh, i threw the group together in five minutes.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Blade
Hello, MEME community,
I'm here today to inform you we are open for suggestions!
The template is here:

Spoiler :
 Name of suggestion:
Description:
Why: 

(11-23-2016, 08:39 PM)Jan Wrote: This shitposting stuff wasn't funny to start with, but it's really taking a new depth now.

There is only one man who can shitpost and not even make it shit.
(11-23-2016, 08:29 PM)ELADDD Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 08:27 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 08:26 PM)ELADDD Wrote: I think i should make this into a clan...

[Image: hrVLhWx.png]

can i remind you that that of a very simular name to sebastis group?

no no no, see this is an association while sebastis is a group. There's a difference!

Yahoo! Ask Wrote:Hi,
Would you mind telling me the difference between Group, Association, Circle, Committee and population?
Do you think which one is more appropriate for some students gathering together to study and debate around a specific scientific subject and working on researches on some fields?
(If there's a better word for this issue please add.)

Yahoo! Answers Wrote:A Group can be large but generally when talking about a group of people it is inferred as being fairly small (but with exceptions). I would refer to your students described above as the "XYZ Group". I regard this as the most appropriate word. They all have a common interest in XYZ and convene and converse with each other collectively.

An Association is a formal group who have a specific interest in mind. It is usually a large group that has a formal organization structure, elected officers and specific policies and interests.
For each thread I see in the Off Topic section, I am slowly losing more and more hope for this forum.
The following 4 users Like Feffe's post:
  • Broccoli, Emil, sebasti161, Joulle
Is this the deep web?
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(11-23-2016, 09:26 PM)Feffe Wrote: For each thread I see in the Off Topic section, I am slowly losing more and more hope for this forum.

Then I would recommend not coming in anymore then. 

By the way, this group is just a joke, it will be shut down as soon as the members get bored and people stop posting in the thread.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Jonas, we are afraid to inform u this is not the deep web and u are issued a warning from me.

Jonas warned for reason: calling our forum the deep web. Innapropriate
(11-23-2016, 09:32 PM)ELADDD Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 09:26 PM)Feffe Wrote: For each thread I see in the Off Topic section, I am slowly losing more and more hope for this forum.

Then I would recommend not coming in anymore then. 

By the way, this group is just a joke, it will be shut down as soon as the members get bored and people stop posting in the thread.

There are currently 4 different threads regarding this shitpost war. Yes, 4. Why are there 4? We don't even need 1.

I do try to avoid the Off Topic forum as much as possible, but I have to browse to make sure rules aren't broken.
hiss. war noise. hiss.
*background voice* a...
no no no, not this time
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here