Car Clamps
I would like to give some advice to this:

1.The car itself must be warrant. This will avoid random clamps and so will be used as a way of impound.
2. An RPP limit, 1 shall do. This is to avoid the system being abused by those who wish to tear down our community.
3. The clamp should work like the handbrake of many cars, allowing them to rev yet not move. A notification (much like when a car breaks) may then appear stating 'This car has been clamped' or some such text.
4. It must be a visible prop attached to the car from outside, this would be to avoid confusion and still allow people a chance if running away for example.
5. Finally, give the crowbar some use! Clamps in the real world are often broken apart and so forth by tools and levers. The crowbar has little use at the moment, allow the crowbar it's time to shine!

If these points are met, I would give a huge +Support.
The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, Haarek
+Support I have had a similar though. A 1rpp limit sounds like a good idea too
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+support

There is no reason to say that X player will minge based on either access to this tool, or based on their hours. Either statements are completely illogical. If a person wanted to minge as an officer, they have cuffs, tazer, guns, melee, the ability to warrant and arrest single handedly in some situations. If a person feels like minging, an hour limit isn't going to stop them and they already have a ton of other in game devices to abuse.

The only time you should be seriously concerned with someone's potential to "minge" is when it impacts server stability, the gamemode stability, and overall security.

Example 1: "He will abuse his tazer." *By that logic* Not adding or removing because of fear of abuse means we should remove everything from the game that is potentially abused. That includes all weapons, cars, and most other equipped objects and tools. Should I really have to suffer just because Jack O. Jill there can't keep from mass cdm, mass rdm, mass taze, mass cuff? No? I didn't think so.

Example 2: "That addition could crash the server" *By that logic* You shouldn't add a specific object because it would crash the server, potentially causing various database issues or other information loss.

One is based on your fear. The other is based on fact. Don't vote based on fears, vote based on facts.
+support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
b
u
m
p
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Well if it could only be put on with a search warrant or something like that. Also it could work like this
https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/29...g-meter-20

+Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-02-2016, 10:21 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: Well if it could only be put on with a search warrant or something like that. Also it could work like this
https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/29...g-meter-20

+Support

I'm not a fan of using Scriptfodder stuff, rather make our own custom wheel clamps.

Wheel clamps is a feature that would improve the police job, I don't see any negative to it as long as it's made properly.

With that said, I'll approve this suggestion.
Finished.