Medieval Event
(11-20-2016, 11:51 AM)the best goat Wrote: what time does this start? (in gmt)

The server will be on the whole day Smile
Seems like the server crashed last night, I've restarted it ^_^
The following 3 users Like Rylund's post:
  • trxsh, DreeBott, Avgar
Medieval RP. Thou haveth found thy new royal fool!
I haven't enjoyed an RP so much in such a loooonnngggg time Cheese

I was legit smiling the entire time. It made me so happy to see all the players taking part in RP!

Replace for v2d, since it's "dead"? I really loved the concept behind a medieval roleplay Cheese It was something new and different!
Having trouble joining the server. I got the 2 content packs and the map and the server in the favorites, but it is not responding.
Restart and such did not work.
Any suggestions?
(11-20-2016, 12:57 PM)Horseman Wrote: Having trouble joining the server. I got the 2 content packs and the map and the server in the favorites, but it is not responding.
Any suggestions?

join the Build server first / or any other FL server, then Connect using the console and password
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Horseman
(11-20-2016, 01:03 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 12:57 PM)Horseman Wrote: Having trouble joining the server. I got the 2 content packs and the map and the server in the favorites, but it is not responding.
Any suggestions?

join the Build server first / or any other FL server, then Connect using the console and password

That is german ingenuity right here!
Thank you, Sinister!
For how little time it took to be put together it really is well made and very enjoyable. Everyone sticks to their character really well. Can't wait to see some cool builds for it ;D
[Image: unknown.png]
That is me on the left, the knight. Great fun!
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Had a good laugh. Here are some of my pictures I took:

The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • Horseman, DreeBott, Lesanka
(11-20-2016, 03:31 PM)Dobby Wrote: [Image: B82BC49A6825EA7872D2CBFF47E7AB817245A5CB]

Also congratulations for John. He evaded the knights, here is running for his life! (Also how may times did Frost slay you xD!)

[/spoiler]

No foul wizardy inside city walls! Supernatural scum!