Unban request for [Smokes]
Your name: (Your Steam name)
[Smokes]

Your ban ID: (Ban ID as found on the ban page, example 2779)
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:127789018

Reason: (Why were you banned, as stated on the ban page)
Scamming

Staff member who banned you:
Random

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Ok first things first. I currently play on a Mac computer when I play on Gmod, Mac has had A LOT of complaints on the Mac tending to crash on Gmod and I've had this problem for a while now. I even went as far as to ask for help on the forums which you can find. I was handed a suit by the Corleone Boss and it was given to me just to be used for a short while but as soon as I received it I timed out in the game, I came back on and said to the Corleone Boss if you wish to have you're suit back I will wait at AmPm to give it back to you. There was nothing arranged with me and the man, he didn't tell me to come back so i said I will wait at AmPm to give it back. I sent the pm to the guy, 2 minutes after I was banned for scamming and I wasn't even allowed the chance to give back the suit which I would have done. Even if I still have this ban, I plan to give back the suit because It's not in my intentions to scam people. I think I should be unbanned as I wasn't allowed the time to justify or even tell Random the admin what the problem was, he just straight up banned me.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
You did in-fact time-out. As shown by the logs. As shown by the logs, you Disconnected due to Time-out. You then even decided to PM the guy, offering it back.

v33x [23:15:37] [Smokes] (STEAM_0:1:127789018) Disconnected ([Smokes] timed out)
v33x [23:17:17] [Smokes] (STEAM_0:1:127789018) Connected (UserID: 1711)
v33x [23:20:29] [Smokes] (STEAM_0:1:127789018) has spawned as Citizen
v33x [23:21:00] [Smokes] (STEAM_0:1:127789018) said: /pm 1652 I crashed if you want your suit back come to AmPm and I will hand it back
v33x [23:21:01] [Smokes] (STEAM_0:1:127789018) used command: pm 1652 I crashed if you want your suit back come to AmPm and I will hand it back
v33x [23:21:32] [Smokes] (STEAM_0:1:127789018) Disconnected ( Visit www.fearlessrp.net for more information about your ban.)
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I found it strange how you timed out as soon as you received the suit. Hence why you got the ban.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
A ban should only be given if it has been proven that the user disconnected at their own will. (i.e Disconnected by User).

There is nothing to prove that Smokes disconnected on purpose. All users are innocent until proven guilty.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]