When I was a noob
I'd also like to add that The Godfather told me about the servers,I became a cop first,then logged off after 10 minutes
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Coofie and Xtreme made me join FL. One of the first things j did was /job Criminal. Coofie gave me an glock and i insta killed him with it. Good times

(11-20-2016, 09:15 PM)Joe. Wrote: Coofie and Xtreme made me join FL. One of the first things j did was /job Criminal. Coofie gave me an glock and i insta killed him with it. Good times

I always knew that Co0FiE never gives people stuff, but he gave you, one of his best friends, a fucking glock?
(11-20-2016, 09:19 PM)Tekno Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 09:15 PM)Joe. Wrote: Coofie and Xtreme made me join FL. One of the first things j did was /job Criminal. Coofie gave me an glock and i insta killed him with it. Good times

I always knew that Co0FiE never gives people stuff, but he gave you, one of his best friends, a freaking glock?

[Image: jew_basic.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, sebasti161, Baskingner
(11-19-2016, 09:39 PM)Dobby Wrote: What did you do when you were a newbie on the servers?

Here is a phew of mine:

I joined because of mint. The first thing he showed me was how to mug. We mugged the odd one player and whilst we were hunting down players I though zak (the guy you sell weed to) was a player and so I tried mugging him! Although to come to shame that we was a NPC!

When me and my mates gave it a go at mugging one would be a chef the other a gun dealer and I would be a BMD! Then making it worse we all had baseball bats and crowbars!

We also wouldn't mug people with suits pure and simply because we thought they were 'special' and didn't want to get into trouble!

What are yours?
I think i was that gun dealer Smile
When I joined forums the off-topic section was normal?
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Eclipze, dawson270500
I hated the map when I first joined, going out of city and trying to go to villas I would always somehow end up at DTM, and vice versa.
I joined the server for the first time back in 2012, walked around in V2D and found a nice looking shop. I've walked inside, got hostaged and raped for about 30 minutes long.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • dawson270500
(11-27-2016, 09:55 AM)Brikaas Wrote: raped for about 30 minutes long.

what
(11-19-2016, 09:43 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Shhh you can't tell them I did agressive RP.

*surprised face*

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]