When I was a noob
I joined cause I get banned from LL, yes i played LL first. I got banned for sitting inside a bin, how does that even break rules I don't know.
Never really asked any questions when i first joined, i just went to the command page and if it weren't there o well.
I used to drive taxis all the time.
I got blacklisted from cars 3ish times for CDM.
I got stuck in doors a lot.
Got accused of double accounting by like everyone(search my name on forums, i actually got a PR), cause my name is very similar to someone who is banned.
Had like 0 of the textures/props so everything was errors.
Didn't really RP with anyone.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
-First job: Fireman
-Cant really remember what happened, just know that i received a 6h vehicles blacklist
-Then played for citizen 4h straight just to finally become police officer
-Arrested people that drove faster than 35 KM/H (me resulting in trying to arrest a Golf MK II player)
-Gathered all kinds of suggestions for improvements as i wanted to tell the admins about my thoughts (I ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WOULD GET ADMIN AS I WOULD CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE SERVER)
-Realized they had a forum with around 1000 suggestions

:(
I first joined the server with Divey and our friend over 3 years ago in mid 2013. We were intentionally hopping from server to server to play a game of who could get banned the quickest. I believe I got banned first on FL but Divey and our friend were shortly after. Once our bans expired, we came back and did the same again. And again. And again. After a while, Divey and I began to actually enjoy roleplaying, so we started to slow down with the minging. Our friend didn't quite feel the same way and got himself a 6 months ban for crashing the server by propspamming fountains in a confined space. Once his 6 month ban expired, he came back and did the same again, getting another 6 month suspension. RP is not for him to be honest. Anyway, I never realised there was a forums until a whole year into playing on the server. 3 years later and here I am :o
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I first joined the server on the 12th of August of 2015. I was looking through the Server list for a new game-mode as I had become very bored of MilitaryRP. Low and behold, I found CityRP FL. After doing my first restaurant RP with Devin (franku) on v2d, I began to really like it. After a few hours of playing, I see my irl friend join. Astonished, he PMed me, "Josh, is that you?!"

So we met up in-game, where he introduced me to AggressiveRP. We based in Slums and we shot the shit out of people, especially since I had no money, he had to provide me with ammo and supplies, until he made me start earning my own money through Contraband.

I then found out that I could buy a Radio. I used it constantly. However, some fool proppushed it out of the map. I propflew to get it, and was banned by Grub for 3 days.

Thank you GHOSTK1LL3R, for keeping me on FL xD.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
technically I am still a newbie with only 60 hours on the clock. But I thought id add this here anyways.

joined, I became a police officer and then drove around randomly.
crashed my car, died. I didn't know there was a thing called nlr. So I went back to get my car. Apparently Random warned me in occ. But i didnt see it so i continued to try ans get my car. Then I got my first blacklist. Thanks random!
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
sebasti is still a noob with 1000+ don't worry
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • sebasti161
Back when the crowbar was still overpowered somewhere back in '11 I always used to crowbar rush in every raid with my brother, we'd win every raid.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • ryan!
First thing I did when I first joined the server was try stealing ol' Grubby's BMW... instaban xD
Trying to get past the nexus desk for a few hours. I didnt have HL2 installed so the entire nexus was one big mess for me.
(11-20-2016, 05:31 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Trying to get past the nexus desk for a few hours. I didnt have HL2 installed so the entire nexus was one big mess for me.

I didn't get textures until about 400 hours hahah!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Baskingner