When I was a noob
I was banned for calling two raiders "retards." One was the SRU Sergeant, the other was the Rebel leader. I was a BMD building in the slums. They raided me together, using the SRU lockpick. Neither of them were punished even though both had higher hours played than I did. GG Ruxandra, you were always of questionable judgement, both as a player and as a staff member. Biggest mistake in FL history.

I don't miss my newbie days. Most of you know NOTHING about what actual admin abuse is. This place has gone way soft, yet people still complain all the time. Sometimes I wonder if we're going to have a "non-binary gender" queue and "safe spaces" added to the list of features.
(11-19-2016, 09:39 PM)Dobby Wrote: What did you do when you were a newbie on the servers?

Here is a phew of mine:

I joined because of mint. The first thing he showed me was how to mug. We mugged the odd one player and whilst we were hunting down players I though zak (the guy you sell weed to) was a player and so I tried mugging him! Although to come to shame that we was a NPC!

When me and my mates gave it a go at mugging one would be a chef the other a gun dealer and I would be a BMD! Then making it worse we all had baseball bats and crowbars!

We also wouldn't mug people with suits pure and simply because we thought they were 'special' and didn't want to get into trouble!

What are yours?

I hopped into the corleones, and stole shit from police cars with the lockpick that the don gave to me, i still have that lockpick.
I spawned random props, I didn't know how Gmod worked back then, and got blacklisted.
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
Oooo, Origin stories. I like it.

Feffes/ZedsDeads Origin;

I was at a LAN party at a friends house early 2013, and I saw him playing Gmod. I never liked Gmod before, I cracked it from PirateBay and messed around in the SP, and instantly hated it. Didn't even know it was possible to play it MP at that time. However, the server my friend seemed to be playing on looked like alot of fun, so I bought the game an hour later. The server was, of course, FearLess.

I got the game, and my friend instantly donated for me so we could be SRU. We played as SRU the entire day, until I ran out of the Nexus to buy some food, saw a Police officer RDMing, and tried to kill him as an SRU, and of course got banned for it. Evidence follows HERE.

After I got unbanned, I joined back on the server again with my friend. The next 100 or so hours, I spent contrawhoring at MTL on V2D. This went on until one day, when me and my friend was going to MTL, it had already been bought up by another person. This person used MTL to build dupes, and turned out to be tqTo (Some might remember him as a great builder, for those who was around at that time). I became friends with him, and he was the one that taught me how to build on Gmod. The next couple of hundred hours I spent contraworing once again, but this time while building dupes at the same time.

Later in life, I got blacklisted from Weapons from an admin called Narcotic, which I had hated since the day I joined. He blacklisted me for killing a guy that stole my car as a Gun Dealer. He also blacklisted me another time for non working keypads, which turned out to be invalid. The server were bugged, so non of the keypad carckers on the server was working. Therefore, I had the unblacklist request approved, but not removed from my history. Evidence follows HERE.  Sometime after that, I became friends with him (somehow) and he turned out to be a really cool dude if you got to know him. He hated strangers though. Funny guy.

Started playing more and more with the current staff team at that time, until I got promoted as a Moderator in December 2013 as shown HERE and promoted to Administrator in February 2014 as shown HERE. I then resigned as administrator and quit Gmod in May 2015 as shown HERE.

After being away from Gmod for more then a year, I came back some months ago, now known as Feffe (Though some people still call med Zed), and once again got promoted to staff. And that brins us to today.

That's my story.
The following 1 user Likes Feffe's post:
  • Spear
I really enjoyed driving my cab, charging players around $500 to $2,000 for a fast ride towards lake. Original vehicles was expensive and therefore I was a chauffeur driving around in my cab during my time on the servers. Later on an old player known as "Brennan" introduced me to aggressive roleplay. However, that was not the most proper aggressive roleplay I was doing.