[Unofficial] [Agg/Pas] Illuzion Corporation
Best of luck, boys.
Looks good.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Ghost
aggresive clan, if you were put up against the best aggresive clans you'll probs holster ngl "cough Crimson cough"
Wolven

(11-15-2016, 05:12 PM)Baloo Wrote: aggresive clan, if you were put up against the best aggresive clans you'll probs holster ngl "cough Crimson cough"

Kill farming is not the way Aggressive RP Smile
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 2 users Like Ghost's post:
  • Wolven, Agorith
(11-15-2016, 05:12 PM)Baloo Wrote: aggresive clan, if you were put up against the best aggresive clans you'll probs holster ngl "cough Crimson cough"

*Cough* Crimson is a ded clan *Cough*
The following 5 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Ghost, Random, sebasti161, DreeBott
(11-15-2016, 05:43 PM)Agorith Wrote:

i was told ghost is making the clan like crimson so ye lol have fun xd
Wolven

Keep the thread clean from now on.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(11-15-2016, 05:50 PM)Baloo Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 05:43 PM)Agorith Wrote:

i was told ghost is making the clan like crimson so ye lol have fun xd

Not really. We do passive RP aswell as Aggressive, neither do we kill farm Tounge
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 3 users Like Ghost's post:
  • Panda, Ratatoskrr, Reebs
(11-14-2016, 10:36 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: -Snip-

Dear Mr.Kaufman, I am glad to announce that you have been Accepted as a Human Resources Employee.
Welcome to the team!
[b]In Character[/b]
[b]Full name: Austin Powers[/b]

Nickname(s): "dawson"

Full Address: 4 ,Fish Ave

Background Story: Austin Powers is really just a normal guy looking for work, he went to EvoCity Apprenticeships to get experience in Construction and is now a fully trained Welder and Scaffolder, after his Apprenticeship he wasn't offered a job at the company as it went bust about a month later. His parents died when he was 19 so he is all alone in evocity as his sister moved to Rockford when he was 20 to escape the crime in evocity. After all this he was forced into a short lived life of crime, he tried to rob a small convince store and was quickly arrested, after serving his 3 year jail sentence he is now determined to get a job and not fall back into crime.

Role you are applying for: Construction Worker

Do you have any previous experience in this role: I am a fully trained welder and scaffolder

Why should we accept you: I always follow orders.

What can you provide to Illuzion: Quick Reliable Work

Out Of Character:
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:109786380

Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FL_RP

Hours: 206

Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing):16

Bans: 0

Blacklists: 4

Time zone: UTC

How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 8

How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 9

Any other information: I will not always be able to use my mic, i live in a house with 9 people in it so when everyone's using the internet my connection drops if i use it. Also I'm colorblind to the colors red and purple.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here

Thank you for your application, Mr. Powers. Your application is currently being reviewed..

You will have answers shortly.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]