[Story Board] Virus Epidemic RP Part II.

"Where there is will, there is hope" - Denis Waitley

***A rescue helicopter is flying over the burnt and destroyed remains of what once was, a happy and functional place to live, now is just another symbol of destruction and chaos. The Helicopter pilot is talking into his radio describing what he is seeing "No signs of civilization, no movement, no living things visible from what I can see, this place is a tomb". The Helicopter continues flying over the city***

CDC Incident report sheet:

CDC Research team has been killed and the whereabouts of the disc containing the formulas for the Vaccine is unknown.

[Image: pJSevuk.jpg?1]Dr. Norton Jenkins DECEASED

[Image: 7wWyvRs.jpg?1]Prof. Ted Shelter DECEASED

[Image: 6lBlWGc.jpg?1]Dr. Julian Norwood DECEASED

11 Months Prior to the Outbreak in Evo City... .... ....

A Bio Technology firm named G-Corporation had been making revolutionary breakthroughs and outstanding creations after being granted permission from the government to use expendable Human Beings as Test subjects. The Leader of the Practical experiments and Research team was Dr. Malcom Seriguss, a Bio Engineer who had been with G-Coporation for 12 years was in charge of the Experiments and stratified them himself. Everyone was always curious about his abnormal obsession and passion for developing these new things.

Due to many PMC's and Security companies alike placing orders for new Biological weapons and Technology, G-Corporation had been making more profit than ever which kicked there working level into overdrive.

One day during a normal routine experiment, the Human Subjects dosages is accidentally increased by 100%. The Subjects then die, then mysteriously came back to life but when they came back to life, there psychological and physical state plummeted. An apparent ravenous appetite for flesh was driving them to attack G-Corporation site staff.

The Research team then asked the Board for permission to destroy the Virus. The owner and founder of the Corporation Johnathon Maynard denied them permission to destroy the Virus despite the Research team protests. Maynard sees the Virus as a brand new product which can make a lot of profit.

Johnathon Maynard locks a sample of the Virus away.

Dr. Malcom Seriguss has been secretly working on infected Test subjects himself and helping the Virus improve. He has officially fallen in love with this unholy creation and takes joy in watching it grow.

The Phone rings and an unknown person picks it up. The caller is a notorious War Criminal Roach Foxtrot. Foxtrot informs the person at G-Corporation that he found out about G-Corporations affairs through the continuous news reports on them. Foxtrot then makes an offer to pay this person to give them the Virus and use it as a weapon against Evo City. He proposes to infect the city so as to watch it burn and die as revenge for his poor and corrupted treatment he received from the American Government while in the Army. The person agrees.

The members of the Board are then found dead. Since many G-Corporation staff were put on temporary leave after the accident, the sudden absence of Seriguss and Maynard went unnoticed. The sample of the Virus is now gone.

12 Months later ... ... ...

*** Sergeant Lee Wong, his team and all the remaining survivors of the Evo City attack have been on the roads travelling for 2 weeks now finding no other survivors or refuge. They reach a small country train station where they spend the night***

It's 11:30 pm and Lee Wong is writing in his diary about all the events that have happened up until now. "We have been travelling on the road for two weeks now, I would have thought we would have found something or someone by now...but we haven't. We are beginning to get low on Food and water supplies again, Dean found two large bags of Bread crumbs from this bakery we came across today which should be enough to feed everyone for about three days...if we are lucky. Everyone is always asking me these questions everyday and...most of the time I just tell them what they want to hear like "We will find something soon" or "We will get there soon" but seeing as it's just you and me right now, I can safely say...I do not know where we go from here, i'm getting tired of telling everyone it will be okay when I have no idea if it will. I've been turning my radio on every night and every morning...I hear nothing, if I were to hear just one voice on this radio, then I might be able to sleep for the whole night without waking up from a nightmare with my gun in my hands. I can't help but feel guilty about what happened to Ted, Norton, Julian and everyone else that died that day, How would you feel if you could not do anything but watch them get torn apart by those things, I encourage you to not even try to imagine it, I was running alongside Ted, he fell and as he was struggling to get up he threw me this case with a disc on it, it was the cure and then I did the only thing I could do, I jumped into the Swat Van and I left him behind. What has this world come to?"

Just then, a voice on the radio comes up and the voice says "If you are hearing this, you are not alone, we are survivors just like you, we are located at the Village called Torrington, come and find us, God bless". 

The next morning, Lee wong, his team and the survivors are preparing to leave for Torrington.

John Cammorro hands Lee his gun and says "I'm with you Searg and so is everyone else, the last thing we want to do is fight, but we will be ready too if we must" Lee takes his gun and they set off.

G-Corporation Troops have just landed at Torrington. The people on the radio was them, they were aware that there was a CDC Research Team in Evo City working on a cure for the Virus and their plan was to lure them into Torrington and steal the cure as they do not want this Virus destroyed.

G-Corporation Troops watch as Lee Wong and his party of survivors make entrance into the city.

They have safely made it into the city. Lee Wong turns on his radio and waits for any further messages. The Military personnel tend to a dead Ted Shelters body. Everyone thinks that they are safe but little do they know that they had just walked straight into a trap.

Lee Wong writes in his diary "This place seems safe enough, for now at least, it's pretty clear this town was evacuated in a hurry, i'm guessing this was home to many religious folk. The people on the radio gave us instructions to sit tight until we hear a message on our radio saying H.O.P.E., this means that they are coming to find us. We might just make it."

Ted Shelters body is buried in the local cemetery.

The person in the chair says to the Troops "We must find that cure and then we will decide whether to kill them or not but for now let's keep them busy, go and inject the Virus liquid into that truck filled with corpses behind the diner".

Lee shows Dean the disc with the vaccine formulas on it that can cure the Virus. "We must keep this safe at all costs".

So there you have it, that was why and how the Virus infected Evo City in the first place. Lee and his party of Survivors are about to embark on another horrible nightmare. One question still remains unanswered, who was it that agreed to provide the Virus to Roach Foxtrot and turn the city to a hell on earth? It's just a question of which one, Johnathon Maynard or Dr. Malcom Seriguss?

You seriously must think I have no life after doing all of that lmao. I would really like it if you would tell me what you think of the story line and if it would make a good event. This story is definitely a lot more darker and more thought through than the previous event.

The following 7 users Like NJperry's post:
  • Coffee, Panda, Jonas, Devil15, Eclipze, Teddy, Idea
Looks amazing!!!
The following 2 users Like Coffee's post:
  • NJperry, Idea
Looks really good!
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • NJperry
Looks well planned and organised. Keep it up!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • NJperry
I like how you developed my Character ^^
I'm looking forward to an event, and it would be awesome to have the same team of troops. :-)

Amazing work NJ!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • NJperry
Looks really good
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • NJperry
I waiting for another event like that.