Report : Brikaas
Name of player:[FL:M] Brikaas

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50467381

Time in GMT: 12:20

Server: v4b1

Summary: I warranted him for a search as his car was wanted, Took his car and he opened fire on me...

Breakage of Rule 4.1:
4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option.

Evidence:

Due to overwolf only recording 20seconds, you might have to check dlogs as my recording software limits me.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Mabye cause you were stealing my vehicle for no reason,

Reason to continue defending myself would be as the SRU continued to walk up to me, neither was there any further hostile actions against anyone when the SRU died..
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Yet you still Shot at me without doing anything else, that is a clear breach of the rules..

(11-11-2016, 01:00 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: -snip-

I'm going to make it clear to you,

The actions I made was due the actions you have done.
You warranted me for who knows what reason, you attempted to steal my car and I shot you for that. You didn't die and It seems you didn't got damaged alot by it.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(11-11-2016, 01:04 PM)Brikaas Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 01:00 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: -snip-

I'm going to make it clear to you,

The actions I made was due the actions you have done.
You warranted me for who knows what reason, you attempted to steal my car and I shot you for that. You didn't die and It seems you didn't got damaged alot by it.

That doesnt explain your rulebreakage, I warranted you for speeding..

Report reviewed, approved, and noted.

Brikaas will receive a weapon blacklist.

Case closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]