ubr :johnsilver
Your name: [FL:RP] John Silverthorne

Your ban ID: 74546

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51937092

Reason: fearrp

Staff member who banned you:[FL:M] Random

Reason why you should be unbanned: 

I am going to run through what happened. First off, I was the rebel leader and we were all based at villa. I was having trouble with a one-legged monster (aka my mother) so I was not paying attention. I came back to the PC to see the team had a hostage. So I thought " Okay, the SWAT will be here soon". So I quickly rushed to helpmy mother.
I came back to see the SRU at the front gate arresting a rebel. I thought that the SRU were being stupid and arresting one of our members when we had hostage. So, I shot the SRU and killed one them (aka Random). After 2 minutes of shooting at the rest of the SRU, I get brought by random saying that I broke FearRp. At this point one-legged monster (mother) yelled up the stairs saying to come help with making dinner, so I couldn't really fight off both of them. I asked Random to wait 2 mins so I could tell my mother to wait a few minutes. When I got back he started to say that we didn't have a hostage, at this point I was confused and was trying to understand what was going on, so I ask frost to be here 
He said that the hostage had disconnected. I didn't know when I killed Random I had assumed that he was the one who I killed at the start, so at this point, I'm so confused and mother started to yell again
it ended with a one day ban which has already passed, but I wish to have it removed off record. 
Again, I didn't know that the hostage d/ced, so that's why I did what I did if I knew that he was gone I would let the SRU and cops arrest him.
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
Hello,

When we responded to your call, we did not even know you had a hostage. Someone had sent a request saying ''Armed men and high walls at villas'' hence why we responded. Not because of a hostage. (I can have people confirm this aswell) It wasn't until we arrived that I got one of the rebels (Frost) under gunpoint and brought him to my SWAT Van to search him for weapons to make sure that there were in fact armed men there. Frost then said in character ''We do not have a hostage'', which made me rather confused as I did not even know that you had a hostage to begin with.. he later said ''The hostage DC'd''.  While I had Frost detained and under gunpoint you decided to shoot me.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
So, from what I understand, this seems to be quite a misunderstanding on both parts. They had a hostage, which had D/Ced by the time you had got to the location. Frost had in-fact been sending Requests to the Government regarding a hostage at Villas.

[Image: d8a5b9ef5115bbd3bc5a071491a906f4.png]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: dd56544daf74981a9bfbe0e860c124f1.png]

As you can see the hostage had D/Ced. In character, Random's character would still assume that the hostage was still present. As Random said: .//I don't know that.

However, John had every right to kill Random, as they were still in character and the raid hadn't been stopped by an Administrator/Moderator to sort out RP reasoning, and the D/Ced hostage. Their demands were not being met, and one of their members was being detained.

This case seems to be full of big misunderstandings on both parts and after discussion with Random and John, John's ban will be removed from record and this will be Approved.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]