[CLOSED] Bentley Productions

Announcement

Greetings everyone.
This announcement is going to be shorter than last one, however a lot has happened in the last couple of days and so I will be informing you all on this now to keep you up to date.

We are looking for a way to open up this company to more people and so at the start of the new year we are going to be making many announcements so it is in your best interest to keep an eye out for them. We have also created a steam group for any members of our company and is imperative for you to join it so that you can be the first to be informed in any upcoming projects.
After recent events I have made the decision to let Mr. Penmark (Blade) go from the company, as was the case with Mr. Amorose (Kahjo) we feel as this his actions aren't what match our company traits and so we have had no choice but to revoke him from his profession.

On the other hand we have decided to welcome three new people into our company, those being Miss. Lajoie (Sparx), Mr. Wong (Jonas) and Mr. Mondays (Reebs) into the position of Actor. They have already appeared in some of our productions and this is just an official welcome into the family!
Our page will be kept up to date soon, however over the last couple of days I have been handling business issues as my colleague Krissy has been busy doing Richard Bones' makeup on his signing tour throughout the different districts of EvoCity.

If your application has not been seen to yet it is likely due to the fact it is more complex than any other, therefore there is more thought being taken on the final decision.
Many Thanks,

CEO of Bentley Productions
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • Jonas, Broccoli, Random
Dear Bentley Productions Hiring Team,

My name is Aaron Burr, I am an Actor and Singer from New Evo and have studied there for several months now. I have taken part in productions of Shakespear and other classic playrights, I have also had lead roles in several musicals during my time over there. I also have talents in voice acting and several styles of music, for example I can perform 'Guns and Ships' from the musical 'Hamilton' to almost perfection. 

I hope to hear from you soon.
Signed
[Image: th?id=OIP.Md09f2abf78af507ac4c933ace9c75d97o0&pid=15.1]
Aaron Burr
Announcement

Greetings everyone,

Here at Bentley Productions we hope that you have had an amazing new year, we know we certainly have! Looking back at 2016 now I can see we can acomplished a hell of a lot in such a small space of time. Booting up our television channel featuring three hit shows wasn't an easy task! We even got some copy cats on the way, but as they say, copying something is the greatest form of flattery. And all this was thanks to the hardwork and dedication of every single Bentley Productions employee, we truly couldn't have done this without you. When the idea to start this company came to be, Krissy and I had no idea how much this flower would blossom and it truly has reached the sky, but there is so much uncharted territory we have yet to reach!

Starting off 2017 with a bang we are happy to announce that Bentley Productions has bought the rights to Miss Evocity off of the creators, Mr. Dharren and Mrs. Eleanor Wright (Avgar & Lesanka). We have noticed over the previous years that it has been a complete success and so we have decided to keep the two hosts with us to continue the legacy of Miss Evocity. The entire event will be documented by our lovely photographers here, so that we can look back on this prestidgious event for many years to come! A thing to note would be that this entire event wouldn't be possible without the help of Estleback Corporation, whom will be providing us with security to the highest level.
We are also glad to announce that we have accepted two new members to our family! The first being Mr. Aaron Burr (Phantom), who we are excited to announce to be our very first singer! He will also be an actor as we are confident he will be able to handle both professions with ease. Alongside this we also have our first musician! Mr. O'Connor (Tomo) will be our Music Producer here at Bentley Productions and we are overjoyed to have him!

Watch out for more things like this in the future and as always we hope you have a great day.

Kind regards,
[Image: uT3Qrj0.png]
The following 6 users Like Divey's post:
  • Lesanka, Tomo, Envy, Jonas, TJ Howard, ELAD
Why did you delete some of the thread?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The staff section is currently under construction.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 2 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • Divey, Coffee
Ahhh.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Dear Bentley Productions,
I am a young man with an interest in collaborating with your team. I can provide live musical performances, as well as voice-over work for any future productions.
My previous work includes being a member of the band Backslum Boys, as well as performing in multiple restaurants/pubs across Evocity. As for voice-over work, I have provided narration for the FDD Market trailer (unfortunately has not been released yet). 

I look forward to your response.
-Zeke Harbury (tawx).
The following 9 users Like trxsh's post:
  • Coffee, Bobby, Divey, Avgar, Lesanka, Broccoli, Random, Reebs, Jonas
Dear, Mr. Harbury

Here at Bentley Productions we would be overjoyed to have you on our team! To have such a name being backed by our company would be great honour, your fame really precedes you. I have spoken to Krissy and she has told me she has worked with you before and that she has loved every minute of it. We would like to accept you right away and to get to work as soon as possible. With our upcoming Miss Evocity event we would like for you to be an act during the intermission.

Many thanks,
The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • Broccoli, Lesanka, Bobby, trxsh
[Image: lHGmMAX.png]
Announcement

Greetings, everyone.

With the increase of new members being welcomed into our business we have to decided to make the application process much harder for the Actor profession. Before when we had an application for this role, Krissy and I would confer and consider you based on several things, that being the effort put into the application, previous experience with said applicant and also your availability. Now, although we are extremely happy with the employees we have at the moment, we have decided to make things much harder for future applicants. At first we were considering shutting the applications down all together but we decided that we didn't want to miss out on any possible talent, therefore we are now making the Actor profession audition based. The details of this audition have not yet been fully thought out, however details will emerge at a later date.

Alongside this we have also decided to close any further Singer applications. We have never had singers here at Bentley Productions before and we were fortunate enough to be granted two applications on the same day, meaning that we have our hands full at this moment in time. We are extremely excited to see what the future holds for these two and we are excited to see our very own Zeke Harbury (Tawxen) perform at this years Miss Evocity, so make sure you're there to see his breathtaking performance. Although we have decided to close the Singer applications we are still looking for potential Musicians so if you have a passion for music, look no further!

For those of you with a keen eye, then you would know that Bentley Productions has officially announced it's very own magazine, Evogue! You can get all the latest celebrity gossip and more when reading. You could even write your very own articles in there if you are accepted as a Writer here at Bentley Productions. A thing to note would be that we are still looking for advertisements to display in our new magazine, so don't miss your chance to be one of the first companies featured, you won't regret it. If you would like something featured you will either have to contact me, Mr. Bentley (Divey) or Krissy Blake (Lesanka).

Kind regards,
The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • Lesanka, Sinclare, Ratatoskrr, trxsh
*An email pops up in your inbox*

[Image: 84197f979144c6f4fe18642a9d9b931d.png]

Spoiler :
[Image: 6bf00a46f81833abaa1bfd5992fa43e3.png]