HobbylosTV UBR [Updatet]
Your name: Efilon_HD

Your ban ID: 67853

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:114849053

Reason: Scamming, lying to me when confronted

Staff member who banned you:[FL] SnowredWolf

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Dear FearlessRP Team,

I was banned 11 months ago because of scamming. I was not very old at the time and I did not know what to do
 At the beginning I was very sad but also too sour on myself because I have it myself Long no computer anymore.
 After 2 months I slowly started again to play computer, but no Garrys Mod. After another 5 months I started slowly again with Garry's mod and play like TTT or other arcade games like Murder.
 I had again fun To Garry's Mod but not on the RP. After a few weeks I then Star WarsRP Started and my love RP again found. 
I have tried many other Roleplay servers for example Civil RP or Big German server, but none had me so much fun I've been trying to get a new account, but I've got a lot that I can be banned from doing so, and I did not want to!
I went to the forum and wrote my UBR and now I'm sitting here and typing and typing .While, my whole beautiful memories of Fearless have come up as I raid the bank, the raids, how I've printed money, how I was drunk, I want to get the chance again to experience the beautiful moments! I would be very grateful for a 2nd chance!

With hopeful greetings Efilon / HobbylosTV
Hello,

I'd like to see some more effort put into your unban request, what have you done since the ban?
Have you played on other roleplay servers?
etc etc
(10-31-2016, 06:49 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Hello,

I'd like to see some more effort put into your unban request, what have you done since the ban?
Have you played on other roleplay servers?
etc etc

I Do IT   Blush
That's better.

I'd lift your ban on one condition:
We'd have to completely wipe your inventory/money and reset it to the same as when you start: $10.000 and a few items.
Smile 
(11-02-2016, 03:10 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: That's better.

I'd lift your ban on one condition:
We'd have to completely wipe your inventory/money and reset it to the same as when you start: $10.000 and a few items.

Okay  Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush
Approved