Public Appology.
Dear Fearless Community,

Today I have decided after a while in hiding it is my time to make an apology for what I done a few months back. I came to this community for enjoyment and to make new friends and what I did was the unspeakable and was not very friendly. Many people will brush aside this apology and class me as a "troll" a "minge" and whatever else. I completely understand if you all hate me but this is my chance to apologise if nobody can forgive that I do not mind and I do understand but its just for me to show you all I am truely sorry for what I did. If any of you can find it to forgive me I would be eternally grateful. The post I made affected some more that others and I understand that. Why I did it? I don't really know. That isn't a justified reason at all, I know that. So as I've stated before I'm truly sorry for what happened. I will also take this time to apologise to:

- Hitman for whom the post was aimed at. I am truely sorry if I offended you I'm not sure why I did it.
- Awestruck for whom banned me. I thank you for banning me it was well deserved and has allowed me to reflect on my actions and the pain I may have caused to others.
- Any people who the post affected negatively. Why I made the post Im not sure and I understand the full extent now of what it symbolises and I am very sorry for what I did
- The whole community whom had to see this ordeal and see what I caused. I am eternally sorry for this.

This has just been an apology for my actions. My feelings cannot be portrayed in words about what I done. I'm truly sorry for the pain I've caused and I hope one day you can forgive me.

Yours Sincerely,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 5 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Danny Boy, sebasti161, Emil, Panda
Real mature of ya man! Hopefully you'll return to the servers soon! Contact me eh?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Apology respectfully declined.
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Self
Respectful of you to write this.

Respect.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(10-30-2016, 09:00 PM)Hitman Wrote: Apology respectfully declined.

ohhhhhh fucking roasted
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Joulle, Emil
(10-30-2016, 09:00 PM)Hitman Wrote: Apology respectfully declined.

I understand with how you feel and I am completely accepting your point. I just wanted to apologise for what I did.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Emil