Unban Request: lordofthesilverrings
Your name: lord of the silvers (FORUMS)

Your SteamID: *not required*

Your ban ID: *not required*

Banned by: AWESTRUCKBULLET

Reason: "Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Gave out his password. You're responsible for your own account. ToS. Revealing restricted information. "
Ban will be lifted: Never

Involved: papi lord, awestruck

Why we should unban you: IP shows that it was hunter that accessed my account and posted the thing. I further investigated this thang. my friend leaked it to hunterr
You gave out your password. As the ban reason states, you are responsible for your own account at the end of the day. You are just as guilty as Hunter if that is the case. However, Hunter, once identified will face the same consequences. Please provide evidence of a SteamID of Hunter's and any further evidence you may have.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
[Image: 1f007324e6d24aed87d4b5a790cc2b5f.png]
This is complete nonsense, I did not post anything from his account whatsoever plus, I did not even know what was posted :/
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
I don't know his steam password, this is stupid. I have never even heard of "Paradox forums" in my life.
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
After checking linked posts to the IP that posted the disgusting thread that Papi was banned for, it was in-fact Hunterr's IP that posted this. Hunter will be banned permanently from all FL services for attempting to leak restricted information and mis-using someone's forum account and lying in the courthouse.

In turn, Papi's ban will be shortened as he is partly at fault for giving out his password. After further discussion with Papi, he confirmed what had happened. His ban will be shortened to 2 months.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]