[FR] Limit Prop giveaway
+support
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
(10-29-2016, 07:21 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: +support if admins get a proplimit too
Almost all -supports are from people who use 100 prop limit with a lot of their rp's

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • sebasti161
(10-29-2016, 08:07 PM)WillemdeWalrus Wrote: Almost all -supports are from people who use 100 prop limit with a lot of their rp's

So your telling us people that we can't use big builds and give our thoughts on this thread?OT: -support
+support

If you want to create a bigger roleplay get together with more people!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Awestruck
Although i myself make large dupes a lot of the time. I think a bit of regulation would definitely be useful.

+Support

(10-30-2016, 02:18 PM)Midget Wrote: +support

If you want to create a bigger roleplay get together with more people!

+support
make some friends lol youre not gonna succeed at life if you dont have any friends to help you xd
-Support.
Some dupes are impossible to do with only 40 props.
And what would be the point of the adminstrators giving more props, if they can't give enough for the dupe to be spawned?
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Centurion
Seems like some people didn't read my suggestion at all

Im not saying that admins should not give away props at all, but there should be limitations based on amount of people online/props spawned

Because giving one player 100 props is equal to 3 players. If you want to make big dupes get your self few friends, and build with them. Thats how I always did, we had 4, 5 sometimes even 7 people building single dupe.
The following 3 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Danny Boy, Awestruck, sebasti161
Changing to a +Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator