[Unofficial] Scorpio Force
Today we are going to make a really late announcement! But with some new news as well...

We firstly want to start of with some goodbyes.

Jessica Meebs and JP - Both of you have been kicked for inactivity and lack of participation within the clan. Hopefully if your activity rises we'll be able to think about a second place. Best of luck, all the best.

With goodbyes we want to welcome some new recruits to the team. Now like I said, this is what you could say a extremely late announcement so some of them have already worked their way up the ladder.

-Teendriver - Soldier

-Verdag - Soldier

-Invert - Fieldmaster

-Bootypoppers- Fieldmaster

They all joined very long ago and have defintly shown us what they're and who they're. We want to give a seconds warm welcome to Scorpio and we hope you continue your attitude and your loyalty. Welcome to the frontline!

We want to end it of with our latest application: Fatex.

Starting of with your application.
-I firstly appreciate your application. It shows your interested again and a strong amount of loyalty - especially as you made it exactly a month later! I also want to say thank you for adding to your background story, this also shows more appreciation and shows you are switched on.

Around the city.
-You have been very helpful lately. Helping us take down the corrupt force that roams the city, and with the odd job or two. We have had one incident, although I am fully aware of the causes of why. You seem like you are locked and loaded with guns. Also speaking to you, you're easy to get along.

-Taking this all into account, we have had a bad past before. We are willing to give you a seconds chance, Fate. Please don't ruin it. But anyways we give you a warm welcome to Scorpio!
Thank you for accepting me into the clan! I will try my hardest to make sure you and the clan think I can be trusted.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:93005873&b=12]
(12-24-2016, 03:25 PM)Fatex Wrote: Thank you for accepting me into the clan! I will try my hardest to make sure you and the clan think I can be trusted.

They will kick you back out for the bants
(12-24-2016, 08:17 PM)Frost Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 03:25 PM)Fatex Wrote: Thank you for accepting me into the clan! I will try my hardest to make sure you and the clan think I can be trusted.

Ah like when they banned you for bants Tounge  

Spoiler :
[Image: Frost_v3.png]

The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Janzo 火
(12-24-2016, 08:33 PM)Dobby Wrote:

Spoiler :

Yeah
(12-24-2016, 10:30 AM)Dobby Wrote: Blade, thank you for pointing that out, although who is reviewing their application? If you didn't notice the obvious I am, not you.

(12-24-2016, 09:20 PM)Frost Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 08:33 PM)Dobby Wrote:

Spoiler :

Yeah

Loool, 90 days. 2 months 28 days and 12 hours left bud.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:93005873&b=12]
Clan closed by request of owner.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Clan reopened
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Good luck from AnteriO
(03-04-2017, 11:10 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: Good luck from AnteriO

What is AnteriO?
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Ratatoskrr