Faustin
Your name: Faustin/Ironing Board

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:47537763

Your ban ID: 67442

Banned by: [FL] Pear & Viljo

Reason: Homophobia, staff disrespect. Double-accounting, 8th ban // Extended by Viljo

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: You shouldn't, I broke the rules and got punished. However in the year or so I have been banned I believe that I have matured enough in order to return the server. My reasons for minging and disrespecting the staff team in the first place are simple, I was told to by the people who at the time were considered my friends. I have now come to realise that, that was not a valid excuse for my actions and I deeply apologise for my actions. Despite my actions being completely unacceptable I do not expect this to be approved, however I would still appreciate it if my ban could be shortened.
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
Greetings,
Please double check the steamID again, it seems like it's invalid.

Pear
Fearless Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
(10-23-2016, 02:30 PM)Pear Wrote: Greetings,
Please double check the steamID again, it seems like it's invalid.

Pear
Fearless Administrator

Fixed.
Right, would you also mind explaining the second account?

Pear
Fearless Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear

(10-24-2016, 08:31 AM)Pear Wrote: Right, would you also mind explaining the second account?

Pear
Fearless Administrator

About 10 minutes after being banned on my main I switched to an alt in order to taunt the staff, which I understand was fully out of order and accept all responsibility for it. Again my reasoning for doing was peer pressure.
Greetings,
Right... So after discussion with a couple of staff members I've decided to bring this offer to the table:

You'll get unbanned on this account, your other account will stay banned and if any sort of disrespect to players/staff is found from you in future, you'll be permanently suspended from the servers.

Rules still apply, so if you're found double-accounting again, you know the drill...

Pear
Fearless Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear

(10-25-2016, 06:42 PM)Pear Wrote: Greetings,
Right... So after discussion with a couple of staff members I've decided to bring this offer to the table:

You'll get unbanned on this account, your other account will stay banned and if any sort of disrespect to players/staff is found from you in future, you'll be permanently suspended from the servers.

Rules still apply, so if you're found double-accounting again, you know the drill...

Pear
Fearless Administrator

I will accept this offer as I have no further intentions of doing any of the above.
Alright,
Take this opportunity and redeem yourself.
Unban Request Approved.

Pear
Fearless Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear