Evolution News Issue#6
Evolution News

--Bringing the voice of the people to the mainstream-- 22 Oct 2016--

Man Collapsed after OD'ing
[Image: 20161008163411_1.jpg]
A man Collapsed in front of burger king yesterday, it was later found by paramedics that he had taken way too much Cocaine. A nearby citizen said this "I saw him walking down the road though he was staggering, i just thought he was drunk. He then just fell [down]to the floor". The government has said that with these types of incidents rising action must taken, this action better be quick.

AD: Ok I'm pumped up for this, o for fucks sake.

Prisoners Put to Work
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]
Image Supplied By Sharp
Recently Prisoners were put to Work in Jail, the President says its a new Reform Initiative. The Prisoners where given Cars to Repair and Paint. Many local Garages Didn't like the change as it is cheaper to get your car fixed by the Prisoners, therefore Decreasing their profit. I think this could help the prisoners as many people commit crime because they have no other option.

AD: Aggressive Rebel looking for companionship and more. Likes Cats and Swimming.

Government Action Actually Working?
[Image: 1vl49LAm9pUYwO1LkUnR1g4KDAp3_7VTlvj6mXk2...66-h768-no]
Government action against terrorism seems to be actually working, as a Truck full of explosives was tracked down and found, these explosives were Detonated In a safe area out by the lake. The owner of the Truck was arrested and charged with Attempted Mass Murder.

AD: Arrg we have fish for sale. Yar Har they be cheap and fresh.

Aggressive Checkup
[Image: fgDbP7WpHJu0BLc27WJ26yMYS95oMaG_aEpEh0XO...66-h768-no]
A woman was getting a Check-Up at the local Dentist, during this a man burst in armed with a bat and started making threats, the owner then calmly talked to the man until the police arrived. He then got violent and was arrested by the police. He claimed the woman worked for the man who ruined his life, she denied this.

The Lighter Side
A man was arrested for walking dengerously(yes it was spelt like that).

Someone created a Basic hovercraft, he was then abducted by the admins.

The man who hit and killed Dave the pigeon was found almost dead on top of a building.

The president is allergic to cats.

Thank You to Sharp for supplying us with images.

Copyright Dawson Publishing. Do not copy. All Information was up to date at the time this was written.
  If you send me anything between Monday 24th till Saturday 29th Do not expect a reply as I'm on holiday.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Please Post Typos and Spelling Mistakes and I'll fix them
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
cuuol
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator