jokes are banned from fearless
(10-21-2016, 03:53 PM)Ceddybu Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 03:09 PM)Zapp Wrote: Btw why the fuck can the admin who banned u review the unban request? Seems a bit unfair to me.

Maybe he reviewed the case beacuse he was the one who banned him?
I mean he probably knew the situation best since he was banning?

I mean, atleast give me a chance to reply to him instead of just denying it?
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Zapp
The staff is getting worse and worse. I love these corrupt people Smile
This isn't a flame against you guys but more of a question please don't think i'm trying to be against you guys. Why be part of a community you like to complain about and talk about how bad the people who run it are? Surely if you don't enjoy your time here or you think they are against you that you would leave.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Zapp, sebasti161
The whole admin team is corrupt as fuck and they just do whatever the fuck they want, nothing you can do about it...
(10-21-2016, 03:53 PM)Ceddybu Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 03:09 PM)Zapp Wrote: Btw why the fuck can the admin who banned u review the unban request? Seems a bit unfair to me.

Maybe he reviewed the case beacuse he was the one who banned him?
I mean he probably knew the situation best since he was banning?

I disagree. I think both the person who got banned and the banner should give their story. And then a different Admin would see and read both of them and come up with the best solution. Some mroe fair for me.

Because in example if the admin who bvanned you had some vendetta with you, he could just deny it, even though it may have but too harsh or unecessary.
(10-21-2016, 04:59 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: The staff is getting worse and worse. I love these corrupt people Smile

You know, calling them corrupt is just one big lie, they are doing their duties, banning someone fairly, and apparently that is corruption?

Tell me how that is corruption, banning someone whom broke the rules, and got a fair ban from one of the staff members.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Coffee, Zapp
(10-21-2016, 05:16 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 04:59 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: The staff is getting worse and worse. I love these corrupt people Smile

You know, calling them corrupt is just one big lie, they are doing their duties, banning someone fairly, and apparently that is corruption?

Tell me how that is corruption, banning someone whom broke the rules, and got a fair ban from one of the staff members.

When people get banned they like to call it ''Corruption'' instead of writing an UBR. That's the problem. Whenever they do not get as they wish, they will instantly get salty because of it.

Spoiler :
Not saying that everyone is like that, but a fair few.. Maybe the problem is the salty players, not the staff?

[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 3 users Like Random's post:
  • Zapp, Ghost, Jonas
(10-21-2016, 05:19 PM)Random Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 05:16 PM)Jonas Wrote:

When people get banned they like to call it ''Corruption'' instead of writing an UBR. That's the problem. Whenever they do not get as they wish, they will instantly get salty because of it.

Spoiler :
Not saying that everyone is like that, but a fair few.. Maybe the problem is the salty players, not the staff?

random for admin

Spoiler :
confirmed

The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Zapp
(10-21-2016, 05:06 PM)King Kickass Wrote: This isn't a flame against you guys but more of a question please don't think i'm trying to be against you guys. Why be part of a community you like to complain about and talk about how bad the people who run it are? Surely if you don't enjoy your time here or you think they are against you that you would leave.

And the most hypocritical person, award goes tooo... ^
(10-21-2016, 05:15 PM)Tekno Wrote: The whole admin team is corrupt as fuck and they just do whatever the fuck they want, nothing you can do about it...

These kind of silly comments is exactly why it is hard to complain about the staffteam. There are far too many people crying "omg the whole staffteam is corrupt" while this is obviously not the case. There are probably a few rotten apples and those are the ones who need to be dealt with. 

It wouldnt surprise me if they didnt take actual complaints  as serious because there are too many people screamimg that kind of crap, so please stop as youre not helping at all.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • sebasti161