Looking for developers!
Name: Forgee
SteamID STEAM_0:1:32211657
Why do you wish to become a developer: Currently im studying video game design at college, I have extensive knowledge in the creation of game assets and game engines, I feel my skills lay in 3d modelling. I'd love to make models for Fearless. Soul has asked me to create models for the server before but unfortunately time has been an issue, but now I feel I could dedicate myself to make the server better, It should also help me beef out my professional portfolio for the furture.
Previous projects with examples (describe them shortly): Ive created hundreds of 3d models over the past few years. The project that I am most proud of would be my short game that I created called "Star Wars: Scavenger" the basic premise of the game was to traverse the 3d environment and collect various items of different value. 
Screenshots of the game running in Unity below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15Faa...sp=sharing
Also here is an example of a Sci-Fi crate that I created.
The Concept Art:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MkVH...iQ90U/edit
The Final Product:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X87O...sp=sharing
The following 5 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Ghost, Random, NJperry, Bobby
+support for mrgidz
+support for trashtag
Neutral for forgee
so much hate in this thread :(((
It's about time Soul, finally you're pulling your finger out your ass and thinking of the community instead of your bank balance.

This was in discussion months and months ago, when I was an Admin and it's taken you what, half a year to put it into action? Atleast it's finally happening, let's just hope it's not too late as we've seen the mass decrease on players on the servers.

All I can say is don't now get desperate and overhyped everyone and expect a flood of updates, because it's now going to cost money for the updates meaning too many will cost too much, but hopefully there is a fair few.

Please also don't become over desperate for developers and start going a bit crazy promoting them, it'll just turn into you having 14 year olds who can basic code and get power hungry knowing they've gotten a cool rank now and it gives them a feel of authority and they're better than people, I mean take a look what happened with Mavis.

But hey, atleast we might get more than a few overhyped cars now.
The following 7 users Like Falc's post:
  • Arkten, god, Ratatoskrr, Marty, Joulle, trxsh, Old Man Jokhah
I nominate Sir Narc for this position :p
The following 2 users Like Arkten's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Coffee
(10-16-2016, 05:23 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: I nominate myself for this position :p

there we go.
The following 3 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Arkten, Coffee, mintblackbeard
I could help wih C++ as i am currently learning it on an IT center but i am permed soSad
The following 1 user Likes GreekAssassin's post:
  • Joulle
Don't want to start an argument but the community have wanted updates for such a long time, when the community split the demand for updates was high.
Months and months on end and there was still no improvement other then a few small updates here and there. To be honest I think that FL have left this for so long that it is pathetic.
I'd like to see what comes out of this though, good luck.
The following 5 users Like Blurr's post:
  • mintblackbeard, TheMJ, Xtremefighter, trxsh, Old Man Jokhah