Looking for developers!
(10-15-2016, 11:56 AM)Agorith Wrote: If you recruit Trashtag and Kickass back perhaps there's still some hope for Fearless left.
You better accept those scrubs.

I am sorry ok
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • trxsh, sebasti161
Promote trash, He is a douchebag but a very dedicated and good dev
The following 2 users Like Ceddyhmra's post:
  • Arkten, trxsh
At this rate, I feel although hiring developers is more like hiring people to keep the gamemode somewhat alive
Regards, Midget

The following 1 user Likes Midget's post:
  • Agorith
I'm not interested in dev position even if you offer money.
There are better people around that deserve it more than I do.
(10-15-2016, 07:04 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: I'm not interested in dev position even if you offer money.
There are better people around that deserve it more than I do.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't take a position? Like saying I know there is a better graphics designer then me. Might as well not bother being one.
Regards, Midget

DarkN00b surely has his reasons, Midget...
The following 2 users Like Arkten's post:
  • DreeBott, trxsh
(10-15-2016, 08:20 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: DarkN00b surely has his reasons, Midget...

Not saying he should be developer. Just saying that there will most likely always be someone better then yourself.
Regards, Midget

The following 2 users Like Midget's post:
  • Arkten, trxsh
Hire some from Limelight (By that u know what I mean), they should have some leftovers
Funny how some of you constantly complain about the lack of updates, yet when we make a move and start focusing on it by scouting for developers you still complain and post disrespectful stuff, hypocrites.

Now unless you are planning to post something useful (constructive criticism is useful) or planning to apply, don't bother posting.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
-Warned for going off-topic and provocative behaviour.- Jan

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid631963
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Jeans