Server banner Littletown Server banner V4B1
Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killer clowns come to England,Cumbria
Your telling me Denmark doesn't have any breach of the peace or laws like that ?

I call bullshit.

[Image: 5sPerm5.png]

If you carry a knife you're more likely to be stabbed or attacked by someone else.
This whole trend is stupid tbh.

I don't see why it's fun to scare people by wearing a clown costume and chasing them with fake weapons.
Luckily it's illegal in Denmark, and you can get up to one-year behind bars by threatening people.
This is apparently a map over "clown attacks" in Denmark.
[Image: 8341b4896e5c07e64395dd3b7e4927a5.png]

@Mist
If people feal threatened by you, they can call the police, and you will either get a fine or jail up to one year. (Straffelovens § 266     /     ordensbekendtgørelsen)
[-] The following 1 user Likes SnowredWolf's post:
  • Jonas
(10-19-2016, 09:57 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote: This whole trend is stupid tbh.

I don't see why it's fun to scare people by wearing a clown costume and chasing them with fake weapons.
Luckily it's illegal in Denmark, and you can get up to one-year behind bars by threatening people.
This is apparently a map over "clown attacks" in Denmark.
[Image: 8341b4896e5c07e64395dd3b7e4927a5.png]

@Mist
If people feal threatened by you, they can call the police, and you will either get a fine or jail up to one year. (Straffelovens § 266     /     ordensbekendtgørelsen)
§ 266. Den, som på en måde, der er egnet til hos nogen at fremkalde alvorlig frygt for eget eller andres liv, helbred eller velfærd, truer med at foretage en strafbar handling, straffes med bøde eller fængsel indtil 2 år. - To those who doesn't speak Danish, translate it yourselves. Cba.

Everybody that has been caught by the police have either recieved a fine on 2500 dkk, or if you carry a REAL weapon you will be fined with 5000 dkk, if I'm correct. (dkk is our valuta).
I think that it's safe to say that I do not cause severe fear, for somebody's life, health or their welfare when I run around in a clown costume WITHOUT a fake weapon. Paragraf 266. And the thing is, I do not chase people with a fake machete. I go around with my best friend, to film these fake videos, to have a few gigs and laughs. Take some pictures, and we're gone. We were out at four o' clock in the middle of the night, where nobody would be around to witness what we did. Wink

]Here's a few pictures me and my best friend were out taking in the middle of the night.
http://imgur.com/a/KIfMj - I got serval videos and a lot of other pictures if anyone is interested Smile.
[Image: NY9qSY9.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Mist's post:
  • SnowredWolf, Jonas
OK,how did this become an argument over Danish law?
[Image: gW4yGIQ.png]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6hDQql-iyE
Egypt Killer Clown count ( fake/real) = ZERO