Server banner V2D Server banner V33X
Fearless TeamSpeak Viewer Server banner 				Build
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killer clowns come to England,Cumbria
(10-11-2016, 08:51 PM)Marty Wrote: The Clown phase started out in America by a PR company promoting Stephen Fry's "It" which is due for re-release next year, its funny all these reporting's started around exactly one year prior to the movies release date.

do you mean Stephen King?
(10-12-2016, 07:55 PM)zankaa222 Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 08:51 PM)Marty Wrote: The Clown phase started out in America by a PR company promoting Stephen Fry's "It" which is due for re-release next year, its funny all these reporting's started around exactly one year prior to the movies release date.

do you mean Stephen King?

Yeah lol

ITS NOT FUCKING HALLOWEEN ANYMORE

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:80349395&b=2]

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. Nope.
[Image: zcacheA.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • Coffee, mintblackbeard, Rαtαtσskrr, Sparx
It's ok

http://heroichollywood.com/looks-like-ba...om-clowns/
[Image: I1IP4DX.png]
Fearless Moderator
Thank you Envy for the awesome signature!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Coffee
They have come to Sweden now, luckily i live in one of the Swedish ghettos and if they come here they will most likely be shot XD
Regards,
Eclipze
Ex-Teacher

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:62337166&b=7]

Did I help you? Rep me Here!
same here
Luckily I live in a Ghetto said no one till now......

(10-13-2016, 04:10 PM)Eclipze Wrote: They have come to Sweden now, luckily i live in one of the Swedish ghettos and if they come here they will most likely be shot XD

Ladies & Gentlemen the Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences goes to "Killer Clowns"

For making people thankful and lucky they live in slums lol.

[-] The following 5 users Like Marty's post:
  • Blade, Create, Eclipze, sebasti161, Sparx
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Me and my best friend are going out soon in a few days, with some nasty creepy clown costumes.
Any tips for us? We'll use fake machetes and fake blood. We'll probably record the footage.
[Image: NY9qSY9.jpg]
Control  Alt  Delete
(10-15-2016, 11:57 PM)Mist Wrote: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Me and my best friend are going out soon in a few days, with some nasty creepy clown costumes.
Any tips for us? We'll use fake machetes and fake blood. We'll probably record the footage.

Try not to get your head kicked in....oh and don't expect anyone to care if you do get your head kicked in

Lastly try not to get arrested, and yes you can get arrested for pretty serious shit such as causing a state of alarm and panick

(10-16-2016, 01:13 AM)Marty Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 11:57 PM)Mist Wrote: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Try not to get your head kicked in....oh and don't expect anyone to care if you do get your head kicked in

Lastly try not to get arrested, and yes you can get arrested for pretty serious shit such as causing a state of alarm and panick

I won't be too scared to get into a fight. Me and my mate is almost two meters tall, and have been going to the gym for about 2 years now. (I hate to brag. Just roast meSmile) )

I have checked the laws here in Denmark.. We are free to go around like this, aslong as we do not provoke, or try to harm anyone. Also just don't try to threaten anyone. Like it's simple banter. And if shit goes south, then fuck me I gotta run fast.
[Image: NY9qSY9.jpg]
Control  Alt  Delete