Server banner V2D Server banner V4B1
Fearless TeamSpeak Viewer Server banner 				Build
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killer clowns come to England,Cumbria
On the news lately there have been many descent sightings of killer clowns around Lancaster and Kendal places like that. They have been Carr I got weapons like knifes and baseball bats. Police have been made aware and have been around all schools and arrested an 18yearnold by for murdering someone with a bat. There have been reports of 15 clowns spotted at south Kendal alone and over 56incidents a day. They have also been waiting for students of schools to kidnap the.
Sauce?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1953822/wh...ler-clown/

It's from the sun lol so take it with a bit of salt.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif]
Free games https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=76922   If you like feel free to rep me
Lol, does anyone remember the yorkshire clown? XD
Just a bunch of wannabe gangsters trying to scare people. No one will care about this within a month or two.
[Image: 2lqiR0U.gif]
Credits to Envy for this brilliant Sig!
Who da duck is he XD
Lol, this post is a load of shit.

The Clown phase started out in America by a PR company promoting Stephen Kings's "It" which is due for re-release next year, its funny all these reporting's started around exactly one year prior to the movies release date.

On top of that, yes someone could have been murdered with a baseball bat, people get murdered everyday it is by no means related to the "Killer Clowns"

People have tried this shit in the UK and have been beaten or chased away it wont take off here, you will just get a lot of people dressing up as clowns for Halloween tbh nothing more of it.

If you do see a clown, and it looks like he's holding something the chances are its fake, you have 2 options if you do feel in danger call 999 and ask for the Police explain what is happening and what you see, option 2 (my preferred method) grab a key, bat, chain, bottle chase the *** thats dressed up as a clown, when you catch him/her beat the fuck out of them then they will think twice about doing it again.

[Image: c96e91f7af81e410650db7b9c26eabb1.jpg]

[Image: 5sPerm5.png]

[-] The following 3 users Like Marty's post:
  • NJperry, Coffee, MasterNoda
(10-11-2016, 08:50 PM)NJperry Wrote: Just a bunch of wannabe gangsters trying to scare people. No one will care about this within a month or two.

I wouldn't call it a bunch of gangsters I call it Isis version 2.0 clown style
This reminds me of the 14 year olds who attempt at being roadmen because they stay out after 8:30pm
[Image: vJsNMsC.png]

Did I help you or make a really funny and dark humoured joke? +REP
(10-11-2016, 08:51 PM)Blade Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 08:50 PM)NJperry Wrote: Just a bunch of wannabe gangsters trying to scare people. No one will care about this within a month or two.

I wouldn't call it a bunch of gangsters I call it Isis version 2.0 clown style

If you compare these clowns to Isis then we got a big problem here...
Regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Teacher

[Image: Zr67UcL.gif]

Did I help you? Rep me Here!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • sebasti161
This is what happens when you give humans social media, it's just a load of bull shit