Bunch 'N' Lunch comes to evocity
Bunch 'N' Lunch are proud to announce that they are coming to evodcity tomorrow around 4.30pm gmt. They will be selling many of your your fabourite foods (RP food and in game food). They will also be doing many deals such as by 4 get your 5th free. There will be a beautiful grass patch for you and your family to sit down on and enjoy the beautiful view of mainstreet whilst you snack on your 5star food. It will be located outside the big general store. All food you order you will be asked to supply how you want it to be cooked (fried oven cooked etc.) If your food is not upto standard then we are ensuring you we will recook it to your standard (hopefully). You will be given a receipt when you order AND a voucher for spend $5000 get $500 of. We hope to see you all there on the day and hope you enjoy your meal deals!

Your sinscerly, Bunch 'N' Lunch
The following 2 users Like Blade's post:
  • Bobby, Lesanka
RE: Bunch 'N' Lunch

Dear Sir

I have recently lost my old job and was wondering if you had any vacancies in the Bunch 'N' Lunch EvoCity branch. I have attached my CV to this email if you would like to read it.

Yours,
Bob Bobbington
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Blade
(10-11-2016, 08:28 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: RE: Bunch 'N' Lunch

Dear Sir

I have recently lost my old job and was wondering if you had any vacancies in the Bunch 'N' Lunch EvoCity branch. I have attached my CV to this email if you would like to read it.

Yours,
Bob Bobbington

Hi, Bob
I see you have lost our old job please state the reasoning down below and after I've inspected I may be able to find you a job.

Yours sincerely,Bunch 'N' Lunch
RE:RE: Bunch 'N' Lunch

Dear Sir

I was forced to leave over family related issues, I will be happy to join in any position.

Yours,
Bob Bobbington
(10-11-2016, 08:35 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: RE:RE: Bunch 'N' Lunch

Dear Sir
I was forced to leave over family related issues, I will be happy to join in any position.

Yours,
Bob Bobbington

Well I'll take a look for you if I can I'll get you a spot

Pic: meet me at main street when I'm on
(10-11-2016, 08:35 PM)IIIBob Bobbington Wrote: RE:RE: Bunch 'N' Lunch

Dear Sir

Yours,
Bob Bobbington

Well I'll take a look for you if I can I'll get you a spot

meet me on mainstream when I'm on

Yours sincerely, Bunch 'N' lunch
RE:RE:RE: Bunch 'N' Lunch

Dear Sir

I am afraid I am only available at 6 PM due to time of travel to EvoCity as I live at Ravenholm and it is a long commute.

Yours,
Bob Bobbington
(10-11-2016, 08:38 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: RE:RE:RE: Bunch 'N' Lunch

Dear Sir

I am afraid I am only available at 6 PM due to time of travel to EvoCity as I live at Ravenholm and it is a long commute.

Yours,
Bob Bobbington

Hi,bob

That is perfectly alright I understand long journeys we have come from Belgium. We hope to see you around 6.00pm

Yours sinscerly, Bunch 'N' Lunch

(I I'm not online I'm doing homework :SadI'll be online shortly after though