Evolution News Issue#5
Evolution News
--Bringing the voice of the people to the mainstream-- 8 Oct 2016--

Terrorist attacks on Main Street
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black][Image: j6i-zO7CFE5af98ipzgxbhgWPfqw2-3QhIn1C5_h...=w469-h220]
One image supplied by Sharp
Terrorist attacks
have happened in the city, as you see above there was a mass shooting and several armed men running around, the SRU quickly dealt with this threat and the government apologizes for not having proper precautions in place and says that they will have new system up within a month, personally i think they should put all the effort into stopping stuck a tragedy ever happening again.

AD: I once was a Reporter like you, until i took a arrow to the knee

Large Drug Labs Raided

[Image: SooyTlokfJDi9nkVLLEI9Pv1tLZeZpH_k72la4OC...=w469-h220][Image: Asj8cwqfvnZmCdg8PfFYqNE2rSlSoldlVMKhwY1M...=w469-h220]
Recently the police successfully raided a large drugs lab, one officer died during the raid, the owner of all these drugs was apprehended and sentence to 45 years in prison. This should cut the drugs trade in half, all we need now is to help the people addicted to drugs to stomp out the problem completely.

AD: Need some other other white meat, come to Bills Butchers in industrial.

Truck Crash
[Image: 2hZf3XFbxnk_vfTI9hmmIrhXksiHyPm9A--4xT32...=w469-h220]
A truck crashed carrying 50 Sex Dolls. The Dolls were split all over the street, they were quickly cleaned up by the driver of the truck and the drier was fined 750$ for dangerous driver and had his license revoked. To be honest this is the stupidest story we've ever reported.

AD: ok I'm gonna do it this time, what we are already  recording. Balls, and i have to wait till the next issue for a re try, o for fucks sake

People sit down over High Taxes
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]
Image Supplied by Sharp
Instead of the usual riot when Taxes increase some people decided that they would rather sit outside the Nexus until taxes were reduced. After about 2 days sat down the President lowered the Tax Rate. I like that people are finally realizing that violence isn't the answer and instead peaceful protesting in a public space is. They also got heckled down by the Cops as "pussies", a man shouted back pigs and was arrested.

The Lighter Side
[Image: fR5U7jiRx0z86U8IomP3v0uYyGs0gys5fwQMoRGK...=w469-h220]
Dave, everyone's favorite pigeon got hit by a car. The man driving the car later had the shit kicked out of him by a angry mob.

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]
Image Supplied by Sharp
Some people pretending to be knights decided to Kip nap the presidents daughter. This ended with no deaths and the fake knights been sent to a mental hospital.

Thank You to Sharp for supplying us with images.

Copyright Dawson Publishing. Do not copy. All Information was up to date at the time this was written.

Also please send in any picture and stories you believe you should be in the paper, also pictures of "Admins" would be much appreciated.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Please reply with any spelling or grammar mistakes and i will correct them ASAP
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Well done mate, keep it up!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Good Job!  Keep it up!

Quote:"Taxes increase some people decided that they would rather sit outside the Nexus until taxes were reduced. After about 2 days sat down the President lowered the Tax Rate. I like that people are finally releasing  realizing that violence isn't the answer and instead peaceful protesting in a public space is. They also got heckled down by the Cops as "pussies", a man shouted back pigs and was arrested."
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • dawson270500
Good job!
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
My photos look better than I thought they would
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep