Goodbye! Love you all...!
(10-06-2016, 07:38 PM)Jonas Wrote: Aww man, i wanted to know you better. :/, lets keep contact on steam Smile.

Jeg vil aldrig glemme dig, husk, tag godt af digselv, min ven! Smile

Farewell, you are indeed an awesome person, hope you will return some day.

~ Jonas

For sure mate, Let's not forget each other, haha.
Og gør dig klar til staff teamet, jeg er sikker på du er den rette Wink

Take care, Jonas!

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Goodbye Santaliz!
(10-06-2016, 07:42 PM)NJperry Wrote: Goodbye Santaliz!

Cya! If you still speak with Insert, say hi from me, haha!

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
(10-06-2016, 07:44 PM)Santaliz Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 07:42 PM)NJperry Wrote: Goodbye Santaliz!

Cya! If you still speak with Insert, say hi from me, haha!

Will do  Wink
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Santaliz
See ya man!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Santaliz
Shame to see you leave mate, you're always welcome back. Have fun and be safe!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Santaliz
Goodbye, take care!
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Santaliz
Goodbye and take care!
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Santaliz
Sorry, for all the times I may have unknowingly hurt your feelings and caused you pain. Goodbye my friend, until we meet again.
I never knew that saying just one word could make me feel so blue, until I said GOODBYE to a special friend like you.
Our friendship is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Talking to you made me smile and meeting you set me free. I can’t believe that fate is taking you away and ripping us apart. I just want to say that I will miss you from the bottom of my heart. Goodbye.
Life and destiny can steal my best friend away from me but nothing can take away the precious memories. Goodbye my friend. The only reason I am saying goodbye is so that I can get a chance to say hello again.The world will come to an end, as I say goodbye to my friend. But I know I’ll pull through this pain, because I know we’ll meet again. Goodbye.My heart is breaking into pieces as I see you leave. I hope you are happy that you have made me cry. You have no idea how much I am going to miss you. My life will sink into loneliness with this goodbye. Who will tolerate my annoying antics, who will calm me down when I am angry. Who will listen to my daily rants, who will make sure I am always happy. Who will I harass with my banter, who will I hang out with every day. I am sad and totally devastated, as my bestie goes away. Goodbye. Just like how you don’t forget the tune when a song fades out and stops playing, I will never forget the priceless memories of our friendship even though you are going away. Goodbye. I’ll silently stand in the corner and cry, on this fateful day. I refuse to say goodbye because I don’t want to see you go away. While seeing you off I may have a smile on my face, but after you leave I will be in a lonely place. My facade might be cheerful and happy, but deep down inside I will be suffering in agony. Goodbye.

LoljkIdon'tcareatall#notmyproblem#finethenleave#definitelynotupset#Stophashtagging#whatever#bye

*WEEPS INTERNALLY*
Cya. Take care and stay safe!